Update to the event calendar?

Prev1
All the events posted on the current schedule aside from the flash events are about to pass, can it be updated for the rest of the month?

Replies

• Options
    Likely next week.

It seems they have nothing planned for after Thrawn other than that Jedi battle.

@CG_Kozispoon do we have something to do for the rest of the month?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ...It seems they have nothing planned for after Thrawn other than that Jedi battle.

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif
    You most assuredly do have something to do for the rest of the month. Updates will no doubt land on the morrow. Cheers!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    ...It seems they have nothing planned for after Thrawn other than that Jedi battle.

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif
    You most assuredly do have something to do for the rest of the month. Updates will no doubt land on the morrow. Cheers!

Good to hear! I always need something to feed my addiction
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update @CG_Kozispoon , will refresh the event calendar constantly tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Cheers!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

Cool, thanks Kozi! Communication always makes the day! :)
  • Options

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

Woow tks for the answer!
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Assault battles places of power is coming weekend right?
  • Options
    My F5 key is rdy
  • Options

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

Jango confirmed.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

Jango confirmed.

You always make me laugh, thanks! :lol:
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

Jango confirmed.

You always make me laugh, thanks! :lol:

:D
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

Jango confirmed.

Thanks for making me actually laugh out loud at work.
  • Options
    What are your guesses for the update today?
  • Options
    Since I saw the message yesterday that will be on morrow I'm theorycrafting lol
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options

definitely not the new game mode... ;) I have learned to keep my hopes very very low, so I am guessing just some repeated event at the end of the month
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »

definitely not the new game mode... ;) I have learned to keep my hopes very very low, so I am guessing just some repeated event at the end of the month

I should have learned that with time lol it's a good way to prevent disappointments
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options

tenor.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

I should have learned that with time lol it's a good way to prevent disappointments

It really doesn't matter, I will still be disappointed, because deep down I still hope for something really good. I think it would just be weird to drop something so big in an overnight update without teasing it anywhere before over at least a few weeks.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Welll an update to the Event calendar would not be a new feature announce though...

Mixing every issue into the same flow is always going to be seen in a negative view point. While not invalidating the feedback/concerns for each new item people are wanting/needing for the game right now. If you want content mode then (New Char/Feature/Event) is not engaging, and vice versa.

Feedback is not falling on deaf ears.... well unless your that Gran ... but thats a story for another day ;)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I pray it's a new game mode not involving ships that I can play endlessly to my heart's delight. A few new toons. Bounty hunter or Jedi pass. More info on Jedi Luke. Please just not a marquee event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

gfwf5ffvfxr3.gif

You are great as always @CG_Kozispoon .

If this is the case can you keep us posted through the "Game Update Status" post you have going.

I like one stop shopping.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Well that was....... anticlimatic
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

What was? I didn't see anything :wink:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

What was? I didn't see anything :wink:

I also don't get it

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Droid Smuggling! YAY!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

Oop. Almost forgot-
    *INSERTS FANFARE*
    7gvab.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Did I miss something?
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

Oop. Almost forgot-
    *INSERTS FANFARE*
    7gvab.gif

Joking aside, is will there be any update as to when this 'rumored new content' will be released? Or even when we will be informed more about it? There was talk that the new content would be talked about in early June, but here we are lol.

In all honestly, many members of our guild family are on the verge of quitting just because there has been no new content for quite some time, so people are beginning to lose interest. Personally, I think it would be a great time to drop some more hints at this new game mode.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Oop. Almost forgot-
    *INSERTS FANFARE*
    7gvab.gif

That makes everything better
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
This discussion has been closed.