When will Thrawn event come back?

VektorT
111 posts Member
I think the title says it all, no other description needed.

Replies

• Options
    If it's like Palpatine event, expect at least 6 months
  • Options
    Oh my god it's not even finished yet lol I'll get my crystal ball out though and tell ya.......
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    First it has to leave O.o
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I think the legendaries all rotate through some regular frequency. But yeah, I'd say about 6 months from now.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    EP event first came out last August and came back it's 2nd time in December. So probably 4-6 months is a good estimate. Just be ready in 3-4 months and you'll fine.
  • Options
    august... of 2018 :)
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    EP event first came out last August and came back it's 2nd time in December. So probably 4-6 months is a good estimate. Just be ready in 3-4 months and you'll fine.

I think it's a good guess but doesn't Palp and Yoda events happens every two months each?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    VektorT wrote: »

I think it's a good guess. Well, enough time to finish my Assassin and Sith Trooper and farm and gear the Phoenix lowlife.

until the r2 event goes live for the 2nd time i wouldn't worry about not having time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    VektorT wrote: »

I think it's a good guess but doesn't Palp and Yoda events happens every two months each?

Now they do, but the the first time Palp came around, it was classified as extremey rare. Then they made the two events rotate each other.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    maybe when the new season of rebels starts idk
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Who cares ?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    They used the term 'rare' in the description when the event started. I'd guess every couple months or so....Similar to Yoda or Emperor Palp events.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Every time somebody posts one of these threads, they push the event back another two weeks
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Every time somebody posts one of these threads, they push the event back another two weeks

*leaves to start multiple copycat threads*
  • Options
    Apparently this question has not been speculated on enough. Perhaps people just want a different answer from the likely most correct answer of 4-6 months based on the "extremely rare" event tag. The event will come back in 2 weeks! Keep grinding!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Okay, then I didn't imagine the "extremely" in there. Yeah, I'd still say a couple months maybe. But WHO KNOWS?!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Jls73
    31 posts Member
    Options
    The 1st time was strictly a whale event because all the f2p people didn't have not had enough time to gear or level their toons up fast enough. So only the whales that dump hundreds to be the galactic champion could get the character 1st
  • Options
    I'm guessing 4-6 months? Probably will have EP and R2 event first and maybe another Yoda. Plus maybe another new event? Maybe Jedi Knight Luke?? (Hint, hint) :)

Or, like some other characters they may just throw him into the farming mix in a few months like they did with K2S0??
  • Options
    Jls73 wrote: »
    The 1st time was strictly a whale event because all the f2p people didn't have not had enough time to gear or level their toons up fast enough. So only the whales that dump hundreds to be the galactic champion could get the character 1st

By the way I am ftp and I got a 5* Thrawn...BUT that was only because I was playing when phoenix first came out so I had them already at 3*. I admit it sucks for newbies who want Thrawn. However, when I first started playing I had to wait a long time to get EP and Vader and Yoda.
  • Options

Assumptions and generalisations.
    I was able to get a 5* Thrawn on TWO accounts, both achieved the FTP way.
    If you say it can't be done, it can't. If you say it can, well, it can.
    :)
  • Options
    FTP could easily have unlocked him if they dumped resources into it. I am FTP and got him at 5*. I believe I could have gotten him at 6* as well but he doesn't serve much greater use at 6* than at 5* and since I couldn't get him to 7* I decided to use my crystals elsewhere.
  • Options
    F2P here. Just missed him by 12 shards. Needed 2 more for ezra and used all of my cantina energy and got 0 (140 energy). And came up 200 shard shop currency short of getting sabine 5*. If I had gotten a little more serious about it and not worried about getting chopper I would have made it easy. So it definitely wasn't impossible for f2p to unlock thrawn.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    If it's like Palpatine event, expect at least 6 months

Palpatine was just a little over 4 months.