Did you feel dramatic cantina battle shard drop rate decrease?

Prev134
aeonaxx
57 posts Member
edited February 2016
Yesterday was like more than 30%. Now it is less than 10%.

Did you feel dramatic cantina battle shard drop rate decrease? 306 votes

Yes
68%
PuttinInWorkIgorUltimaRatio84USArmyAVGalvineSubmarineManAmish_AceTimbaWarrenSlyGambitBarrokSvargasPreemo_MaginbleeaauuhSundodgerCourierSneakyMcPetexJazzxMasoOtrill143 209 votes
No
31%
GenakumaIricsSongBlurDrazikileTagichatnmurton09jeremyj26roguethirteen13reizseMerilonZtyleBerdilioKonaEhukaiBentWookieeHBu3NoRogerfanNonemoCronozNLStarSon 97 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    I did a full refresh on the Cantina and only got one shard today.
  • Options
    Yes
    Heck yes lol. They out here being sneaky
  • Options
    No
    Nope. I got JC shards 8 out of 12 just now.
  • Options
    Yes
    This is actually the third post today I have seen that suggested the cantina drop rate had changed. Mods deleted the other two.
  • Options
    Yes
    2 cantina refreshes and only got 3 shards and 1 purple mat ability when before I would get decent but never had this low at all.
  • Options
    Yes
    Way down, even farming on hard battles resulted in next to nothing. Can't believe mods erased 2 threads today already. Wish this update never happened.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    No
    got 15 shards today in 2 cantina refreshes and 2 hard nodes
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Yes
    This kind of scares me. I'm reaching lvl 53 as soon as midnight comes, meaning that I will unlock the Mace Windu node and I was counting on it to fill my team of jedis for the event. I currently only have 11 shards of him (out of 80 for the unlock).
  • Options
    No
    I just tested this out for myself with Dooku shards. I got 5 out of 12 which is a good drop rate.
    On another note I saved 49K bronze to open if new characters were released but since none were avail I spent hour opening & got nothing of value except some ewok / snow trooper shards.
    I also spent $20 of chromium & my guarantee was only IG-100 & along with 2 of the 7 shard drops as IG-100 with some SnowTrooper.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No
    Just got 17/24 barriss shards
    So absolutly not, best pull I ever got on her

Come to think of it, it's the best pull I ever had
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Yes
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Just got 17/24 barriss shards
    So absolutly not, best pull I ever got on her

Come to think of it, it's the best pull I ever had

Then I don't understand. I am 2/24 today which is unbelievable. It had never happened.
  • Options
    No
    I got literally 10 Dooku shards in a row yesterday. About 8 or 9 total today. If anything that's way up for me
  • Options
    Chronick wrote: »
    I got literally 10 Dooku shards in a row yesterday. About 8 or 9 total today. If anything that's way up for me

Well yesterday the patch wasn't released.

I just ran 120 energy in cantina and only got 2 JC shards. Usually would get 5 or so.

• PuttinInWork
    81 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes
    They 100% nerfed the drop rates. Haven't gotten a single purple mat since the update. With all these silent nerfs and terrible decisions, this game has about 6 months left before it crashes.
    https://youtube.com/user/MurdaDeadpool/videos Subscribe and follow me here teaminstinct.net/ Home to Team Instinct
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Nope. 170 energy spent (50 accumulated since yesterday + 120 from refill) gave me 7 Mace Windu shards this morning. Which is pretty much consistent with what I've been getting in the past (usually between 1:2 - 1:4 droprate).
  • Options
    No
    Seems pretty consistent to me. I do notice it's a lot less "streaky". I kind of enjoy that.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    No
    6/12 for Mace
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Yes
    yup there was definitely a stealth nerf here and mostly im mad because it wasnt in the goddang patch notes
  • Options
    I got about 7/15 for Mace so I'm relatively happy.
  • Options
    Yes
    So I tried it now and got 10/43 Mace... not a dramatic drop, but a bit less than what I would have expected.
  • Options
    Yes
    I wouldn't say it was a dramatic drop, but it did feel like a drop.
  • Options
    These polls come out every update. Simple fact of the matter is you can't be sure, sample size is not even close to being big enough to tell. I'm sure the long term drop rates are between 25-30% like they always have been
  • Options
    Yes
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    Heck yes lol. They out here being sneaky

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    No
    I went 6:9 on Rey today, not complaining. She is done!
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No
    In fact, this morning I got 14/17 Mace shards in Cantina. Yesterday I started with 53 Mace shards and today I am at 72. I suspect I will have the rest of the initial 80 by end of day tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yes
    BentWookie wrote: »

Are you going to be using her as a 4* though?

And aren't there only 6 sims you can do for her?
  • Options
    Yes
    I got 1 out of 9 Rey today but 6 yesterday! It's just luck.
  • Options
    No
    Gurley30 wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »

Are you going to be using her as a 4* though?

And aren't there only 6 sims you can do for her?

No.. I finished 7*. She has 3 nodes, so nine tries.

• Options
    Yes
    I ran 126 energy on GS to see what happened and I got 2 shards... Way down.
  • Options
    No
    Yesterday I went 10/12 on Kylo shards. Today I went 8/12. The key word in your poll is FEEL. When you don't do well with shards you FEEL like something has changed. People still don't understand what random means and the psychology of perception.