New update info soon!

Replies

• Options
    Thought updates usually happened Tuesday anyway, at least that's what it seems like. Definitely hope to see something tomorrow not getting my hopes up too high though
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    I think its about being active and letting people know this week is going to have information as opposed to silence.

I think its great so much excitement for any news but lets not make it bitter when kozi is trying something different:)

Agreed. Lots of complaints about dev silence and when there is dev interaction the community complains even more.

I find the dev interaction with the community refreshing and hope it continues in the future.

That is all.

Oh yeah. When the devs interact it's awesome. And I love it. But that last dev interaction said we would have plenty to do for the rest of the month. And what did we get? Training Droid challenges! Amazing.

I just don't comprehend it. People get excited when a dev posts and they use those moments to add more Training Droid challenges. Not a good use of communication.

• Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    @Vampire_X , I wholeheartedly agree. I love dev interaction, and I'm enthused by this post. I would like to hear from devs more often and in more posts :)

Plus, I love the GIFs, lol :)
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I think its about being active and letting people know this week is going to have information as opposed to silence.

I think its great so much excitement for any news but lets not make it bitter when kozi is trying something different:)

Aww we just hate it when she and the rest fail at it ;)
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    SeeeD wrote: »

Maybe but at least we trying....
    mrpC02u.gif

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options

mrpC02u.gif

Someone once said, there is no try, do or not do, can't remember where I heard it.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

mrpC02u.gif
    This brings to mind one of my favorite sayings:
    "If at first you don't succeed... make sure you post to youtube."
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    It would be cool to get comic characters. Dr Aphra with scoundrel/Vader synergy would be awesome. Imagine Triple-Zero and BT as well o:
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    I would rather have something new to do with the characters. We already have well over 100 toons.

No new content this year and it is almost half over.

But that means we still have half of the time left.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Karoke is being added, all the fans wanted it, well most. Ok some. To be honest it was skippy the donut guy. But hey he matters right?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Karoke is being added, all the fans wanted it, well most. Ok some. To be honest it was skippy the donut guy. But hey he matters right?

AWWW YEAH KAROKE WE CAN PLAY that one song.....with no lyrics...again and again.....and again
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

AWWW YEAH KAROKE WE CAN PLAY that one song.....with no lyrics...again and again.....and again

Incoming $99 music pack with a chance to unlock 5 or 30 more songs.
  • Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

All sung by Jarr Jarr
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

All sung by Jarr Jarr

:smirk:
  • Options
    Probably a new wave of ships.
  • Options
    They said last week "stay tuned tomorrow for an update " and there was nothing...
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options

Your forgetting Duel of the Fates...

HaNaaaaaaaaa!

HaNaNaaaaaaa!

HaaaNaaaaaaa!

HaNaNaaaaaaa!

etc...
  • Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »
    I would love to see a Rework of Nightsisters. Somethings I would like to see:

Ventress: Not much honestly needed with her. Synergy when with Dooku. Something like Angry Apprentice (zeta) - When paired with Dooku, has a 55% chance to assist whenever a Nightsister or Dooku attacks or is attacked.

Daka: Her revive chance needs to be higher and her heal needs to be increased.

Talia: if she is going to lose life when she heals she should be able to cleanse debuffs as well. Maybe apply tenacity up. Make it a zeta ability.

Acolyte: grants stealth to Allies when they are critically hit. Nightsisters immune to crit while stealthed.

Initiate: Cut Down (zeta) - remove TM and stun on a critical hit.

are you serious? Nightsisters SHOULD rot.
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »
    I would love to see a Rework of Nightsisters.

Daka: Her revive chance needs to be higher and her heal needs to be increased.

No, please no.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps they'll sneeze Shaak Ti!
  • Options
    We need stuff to do! Not just a constant parade of new toons to collect virtual dust on the shelf! Wow.... I mean I'd like Jedi Luke too, but let's get on with actual gameplay. Please!
  • Options
    I mean don't you already have a two month plan of toons to gear next anyway?

• Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    We need stuff to do! Not just a constant parade of new toons to collect virtual dust on the shelf! Wow.... I mean I'd like Jedi Luke too, but let's get on with actual gameplay. Please!

You do realise that any new content most probably will use the same gameplay mechanics: whatever it will be, I am quite sure that it will be 5v5 (or 5vboss in raids) battle using your toons (ships+ reinforcements but wrapped differently?

Releasing something brand new without rethinking the balance or without soft integration with existent content is nearly impossible? If they want to keep player base of course.

P.S. Of course I hope they can do something really exciting, but I would be too optimistic
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

mrpC02u.gif

Someone once said, there is no try, do or not do, can't remember where I heard it.

It's someone dealing in absolutes, so it must be a Sith ;)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This^^

+ so many 1s
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

mrpC02u.gif

It's someone dealing in absolutes, so it must be a Sith ;)

Solid.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @Vampire_X keeping the plebs entertained with gifs:
    gifdump_543_8.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    @Vampire_X keeping the plebs entertained with gifs: