Replies

• LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    Options
    That's more accurate!
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    I can't wait for this particular update- it's a personal favorite! Teams hard at work this week and update notes are being compiled as we speak.
    giphy.gif

Soooooo a power formula change. Wow.
  • Cogito
    94 posts Member
    Options
    LMFAO
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Must be more than that. There is a new app update in google playstore.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Dudes, my dudes. This is a Developer Update. Not a Game Update. But I understand the confusion! So in the meantime-
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Dudes, my dudes. This is a Developer Update. Not a Game Update. But I understand the confusion! So in the meantime-
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png

But make sure not to tell us anything and watch the forums burn with rage right?
  • Options
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png

You need to let the confusion build first, then we will appreciate the common sense later much more!
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Everybody, calm down. It's gonna be ok. Power calculations shifted, and I'm sure we'll get an explanation for what's going on under the hood eventually. It's not gonna kill us to play without that information for a bit. Just chill :)
  • Options
    i just dont know, why they cant give us a clue... this forums gonna burn down soon :D pls just tell us roughly whats the plan or when there will be exact information about this... im tired of checking this page every hour to see, if somethings already arrived... this really gets annoying.
    and dont get me wrong: its not meant to be offensive. you just got me very exciting and i think im not the only one...
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Maxidaxi wrote: »
    i just dont know, why they cant give us a clue... this forums gonna burn down soon :D pls just tell us roughly whats the plan or when there will be exact information about this... im tired of checking this page every hour to see, if somethings already arrived... this really gets annoying.
    and dont get me wrong: its not meant to be offensive. you just got me very exciting and i think im not the only one...

And we all know the real reason we check this page every hour. There is nothing to do in game.
  • Maxidaxi
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Maxidaxi wrote: »

And we all know the real reason we check this page every hour. There is nothing to do in game.

thats the kitten point...
  • Options
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png

I'm confused.

• Nosferatu91
    399 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If anything, this raises more questions
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    Everybody, calm down. It's gonna be ok. Power calculations shifted, and I'm sure we'll get an explanation for what's going on under the hood eventually. It's not gonna kill us to play without that information for a bit. Just chill :)

Many of us are calm. The point is, the update that Kozi posted about the power rankings could have (should have?) been posted just before the update actually went live. But, as usual, the information came at least a half hour after people were confused and started posting screenshots, questions and theorizing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Like why did the graphics get broken with the power ratings tweak? :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png

You gotta understand people here can't read, it's a common disease around here
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options

like?
  • Options
    Just breathe...

I see excitement, crystals, MegaBytes, and also darkness, hate, disappointment.

The future, you see
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Oh by the way. I think I need to point out the obvious:

In the Game update thread, Kozi stated:

"Prepping for Game Update this week"

and here she said it is a Developer update. So there should be another update later this week.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png

Whoa... everyone needs to take a break and chill. Here's what I see: first, whenever there's an update, people complain that there wasn't a heads up. So when Kozi gives us a heads up, these same people complain that they haven't received the update or at least patch notes?!? I mean, really?

Meanwhile, Kozi dear, you're doing wonderful! Please keep the updates you can give coming and ignore these adolescents. They just wanna be cool and complain about everything.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Arimanius wrote: »
    2uf1okj6f5o3.png

You gotta understand people here can't read, it's a common disease around here

Well, good. oops. I cant read (ironic i made a reading error replying to that).. (sigh)
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Antares wrote: »
    Oh by the way. I think I need to point out the obvious:

In the Game update thread, Kozi stated:

"Prepping for Game Update this week"

and here she said it is a Developer update. So there should be another update later this week.

I commend your effort, but your use of reason will go over their heads. :wink:
  • Options
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »

Uninstall and reinstall fixed it for me. at first I thought it was an emulator thing
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    So Kozi likes pink then. :)

f2bc3002488f511d0fe94421f38e10a6.jpg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    @Vampire_X keeping the plebs entertained with gifs:
    gifdump_543_8.gif

is this vampire x?? she's HOT!!!
  • Options
    So Kozi likes pink then. :)

f2bc3002488f511d0fe94421f38e10a6.jpg

Mace Windu rework confirmed. :)
  • Options
    Jango's severed head confirmed as new July character. Body to be released in August.
  • Options
    @Masteryoda I thought same thing. Devs hinting mace will have a rework through gifs
This discussion has been closed.