"You did not Rank High enough for Guild Rewards"??

Prev1345678
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited June 2017
SO WHAT'S THE SITCH?: Currently experiencing an issue where Guild members are receiving notices like the one below indicating they did not rank high enough for a reward.

GEbm3UQ.jpg

Does CG know this is going on??
Hiya!
Our team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating. Thank you

Do I need to send in a support ticket/post here/ give you my ally code?
Hiya!
No, this is a known issue and our team is working on a fix to rectify this, so for now-
giphy.gif

UPDATE-]First pass of this fix has been implemented successfully.

What does this mean?
  • Players should now be able to launch any new raids normally

Our team is still working on restoring missing inbox messages. We appreciate your patience as this is handled!

UPDATE 02- A NEW inbox message should begin to populate affected Players inboxes. This message should contain the missing Raid rewards.

So do I delete the old inbox message, or should I keep it in my inbox?
  • Feel free to delete! It shouldn't affect anything.

Can we finish an existing raid without fear of missing rewards, or no?
  • Yes. This issue only affected a small window of time which has since been rectified. Players should be able to complete existing Raids without issue.

UPDATE 03
A version fix to address this has been fully deployed.Please note you will need to restart your game to receive the missing raid awards. A loud gamedata push we trigger on Wednesday which will force all players to restart their game, covering any players missing this messaging.

Our team is monitoring the Players affected who've missed rewards, so if you are still not seeing anything by Wednesday, please sound off here, and we'll see about addressing this. Thank you!
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Options
    today my guild finished a level 5 raid, i end up first or second for contribution but i got no reward for it as it happened in the past. I've NOT changed guild during the raid.
    any idea how to solve it?
  • Zeus
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Im pretty sure i did not get my guild rewards for a raid we finished today and I was in 3rd place. Others said they got there rewards but i,do not remember receiving mine
  • Options
    Got it finally, there were long delays but everything is fine.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on my guild reward, how long before you got yours? I've restarted like 50 times and it's been 12+hrs
  • Options
    My Guid "Starloardz" did their first Teir VI raid and we worked really hard completing it. Many of my members are under level, but we were on the last round and would have completed it. The bug happened and many of our members did not get their rewards. If the 350 crystals were for that bug yesterday, it does not compensate for Raid gear lost, especially when many people the previous week found that Raid exploit, and some are not banned for it.
  • Options
    So our guild just did Tier 6 on the Rancor and I came 8th.

I've just received an ingame mail saying I didn't rank high enough to get a reward ....

I'd like my reward please ....
  • DRW_78
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue finishing 18th in hAAT
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just received same message for 7th in Rancor
    826-696-451
    https://i.imgur.com/R6dRD0g.png
    Post edited by Perdogie on
  • Options
    We have had a number of members receive the following message in lieu of raid rewards: "You did not rank high enough to receive a reward." So far the top 5, 14th ...etc places have all run into this issue. Screenshots are available.
  • Options
    Me too, 17th in T7 rancor and no reward.
  • Options
    I just got that
  • Options
    Same here, i placed third and got the same message
  • Options
    Not sure how to post but I ranked 6th and says I didn't rank high enough!!!

We have had a number of members receive the following message in lieu of raid rewards: "You did not rank high enough to receive a reward." So far the top 5, 14th ...etc places have all run into this issue. Screenshots are available.

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Samefor HAAT. #22, not placed high enough. Ally code is 273-973-667
  • Brutha
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. What's happens?
  • Options
    Ummm.
    A few of my guild mates got the same message (different rank of course).
    This was for the AAT.
    I did not click delete on the message in my mailbox. I still have it.
    I restarted the game and it's still there.

Anyone else getting this message?

What do we do?
  • Options
    Same issue in our guild. Not placed high enough even for the 1st.
  • Options
    Literally just happened! Have screenshot but don't know how to post
  • Options
    Same thing.
    Ally code: 387-983-519 Guild: Ewokin on Sunshine. Guild Rank: 13th. Line & Discord ID: evildevilfish
  • Options
    We had same problems tonight after AAT raid.
    Screenshots are available from us too.
  • Options
    this happened to me and a bunch of guild mates too. What is going on?
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    Options
    screenshot or didnt happen
  • Options
    I just ranked 1# in Heroic Pit and got the same thing. Another guy in my guild got 16# and had the same.
  • Options
    Maybe an incoming update is messing with Raid rewards?
  • Options
    Well ours was a HAAT raid so I'm missing kenobi shards grrrrr
  • Options
    The same here
  • Options
    This also happened for rancor raid today.
  • Options
    One of my guild member got the same message for 12th place in nAAT. he plays on iphone. here is his ally code : 448-691-145
  • Options
    Same here
  • IgneoMorte
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    screenshot or didnt happen

I have a screen shot, however, I do not have an imgur account. Not actually sure how to post pictures. If someone does have a screenshot, could you please post it.