"You did not Rank High enough for Guild Rewards"??

1234568Next

Replies

• le_goat
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Well it's now screwing over the people who didn't get double rewards. What's so wrong with just handing out the normal rewards and saying "Sorry folks?" Now I wish the game bugged on me, because the things I'm seeing some of my guildies getting is highway robbery.
  • Options
    Currently experiencing an issue where Guild members are receiving notices like the one below indicating they did not rank high enough for a reward.
    His code : 725-891-113

• Options
    After trying to hold on my butt, finally i got it. Thanks. Sorry for not being aware of the megathread. You can close this thread now.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    I wish, for once, my game would break to me benefit lol I could use double rewards.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Morning!
    Hookay, updates on where we are:

A version fix to address this has been fully deployed.Please note you will need to restart your game to receive the missing raid awards. A loud gamedata push we trigger on Wednesday which will force all players to restart their game, covering any players missing this messaging.

Our team is monitoring the Players affected who've missed rewards, so if you are still not seeing anything by Wednesday, please sound off here, and we'll see about addressing this. Thank you!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Cogito
    94 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi dear Devs,

Today i didn't receive my rancor rewards (was #6), it's been 7h now that i'm waiting, with multiple game restart. / No inbox message, nothing at all /

Help !

Cheers
  • Options
    Where do I complain?
  • Options
    Am I right in hearing if your raid rewards we're glitched yesterday today you got double the rewards?

No explanation? Some great communication there.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I mean.. You miss out on rewards, then get compensated for the issue.

Are you asking EA to not compensate players when something interferes with their gameplay? I'm sure they would love to take those extra rewards back since obviously there is some kind of issue with free gear being handed out...

Just let them have the bonus. I'm sorry that you didn't experience an obvious annoyance while waiting for raid gear. It's not game breaking.
  • Options
    When people used to get locked out at payout time. Everyone got something. I'm asking for consistency. Why do they get double? I'm asking for consistency. So if you posted a zero and glitched you deserved 2 the reward of someone who didn't? Consistency you see?
  • Options
    Hi,

My ally code is 572252459, from the guild New Resistance Omega and the same happen to me. since 26/07/2017 i am not receiving Haat rewards for 7 days, its imposible not being able to receive rewards for such long time. Can you please check what happens with my account?

Thanks