To anyone complaining about "underwhelming" update

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
The update status thread still says the update is being prepped for release later this week. So y'all can put your pitchforks away

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    But I just got mine sharpened :'(
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Surely it would be a sensible thing for the devs to announce things properly. EG.

This is a minor update to more accurately reflect power ratings (explanation)

The main update is coming on XX date. Keep watching for then!

If they did it that way then we are all excited and know what to expect. It is the lack of co-ordination and information that annoys the paying players most I think
  • Options
    Surely it would be a sensible thing for the devs to announce things properly. EG.

This is a minor update to more accurately reflect power ratings (explanation)

The main update is coming on XX date. Keep watching for then!

If they did it that way then we are all excited and know what to expect. It is the lack of co-ordination and information that annoys the paying players most I think

I'd actually rather them not announce any particular dates. Last time they announced a date was back in August... And we all remembered what happened. They gave it to us around turkey day.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if the power calculation also alters the formula used in gw. It's funny to see 100k teams in arena.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the power calculation also alters the formula used in gw. It's funny to see 100k teams in arena.

No, it doesn't
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118611/power-rating-changes#latest
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »

CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Regarding Galactic War match making:
    We're not yet currently using the new Power values for Galactic War matchmaking.
    We've only changed the number displayed to players. We're still using the old system with the old values.
    We'll let you know if/when we switch to using the new numbers for matchmaking.

"Insert cool kozispoon meme here"
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Surely it would be a sensible thing for the devs to announce things properly.
    But that means they'll have to pause farming .gifs
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Other than having to get used to where my toons are located now, the only thing that's bugging me are the over sized lasers and sparks. The rest I could care less.