How about communication?

Prev1
BzmR94
231 posts Member
edited June 2017
You know that there are different time zones and you should also know that people like to spend their energy refreshes right after reset. So did i and now i have a disadvantage compared to the timezones that did not have their reset when the update came up.
Is it too much to tell us 1 day before the update comes out?

Replies

• Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yep, did my galactic war, spend my energy, went to sleep. wake up to double drops. GG CG
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    Options
    another issue from the lack of communication is that people who might need a few more sabine shards for the last flash event cant get them from the shardshop anymore. Phoenix was available very short anyways
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Exact same thing happened to me its really unfair
  • Options
    +1
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Dengo
    2 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Emiri
    5 posts Member
    Options
    +10000

Also among the number of people who did all their dailies, GW, refreshes etc this morning. Way to punish people who actually play the game just for living in the wrong time zone. Is the concept of communication really that difficult? It's really not SO much to ask, is it?
  • Options
    +1
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    wanted to make this post. glad to see i am not alone.

100% agree
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Sigh.... +1
  • Options
    If possible It would be nice and fair to make it last 1 more day.
  • Options
    :) well...we ask for communication :D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately this was not the original plan and I would bet that getting the approval to tell everyone about an event that has already been moved is probably difficult.

It's sucks, but we have been getting better communication and hopefully this is just a slight bump in the road.

(They may also be trying to avoid an August situation, if they had announced the original plan they would have been wrong and everyone would be upset. This is the forum it's a lose lose for them always. Too bad the people making the decisions don't read all of this.)
  • Nack_Alfaghn
    593 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    +1

Let us know beforehand of a double drops so we don't miss out
  • Options
    There was talk about it last week as it had been announced on Google play.
  • Options
    Can't appease everyone. Glad I live HI
  • Options
    They are trying to improve the comunication, let be more patient. ( I am not saying that we can't complain, but come on, so many crying posts on the forums)
  • Options
    I hear you, but I really don't think it's whining when a team whose job it is to communicate with players... doesn't do that job. Or when a feature is implemented with no regard for international players.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Emiri wrote: »
    I hear you, but I really don't think it's whining when a team whose job it is to communicate with players... doesn't do that job. Or when a feature is implemented with no regard for international players.

This was not plan A. If they had announced for the original plan and then this happend people would be ****, it s a lose lose on the forum.

They work and operate in a specific timezone, no actions taken are in anyway meant to disregard international players. Again this is plan B, if they didn't push it out then it would not have gone out.

The dates and how it's pushed means that it needs to be turned on and turned off by them it's not automatic like events where they can stager to accommodate timezones.
  • Options
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    You know that there are different time zones and you should also know that people like to spend their energy refreshes right after reset. So did i and now i have a disadvantage compared to the timezones that did not have their reset when the update came up.
    Is it too much to tell us 1 day before the update comes out?

+1
    But this, too, will be ignored.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon there seems to be a lot of European players (pretty much my entire guild) that missed out as the double drops kicked in at around 12:30/13:00 GMT, will they run for a full 48 hours for us (ie into the same time 1st July)?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    +1
This discussion has been closed.