Where is the GG rework

Im sad nothing against the ewok but separatist is the worse faction in the game they dont have any synergy the really need the faction pass
Nute and gg and ig-100 rework
Zetas for droids and genosian
Capital ship and more ship
DROIDEKA, B1, etc

Replies

• Options
    Another boring moan.
  • Options
    GG is getting re worked in August.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    Another boring moan.

Inappropriate response. The OP was not rude or whining in his tone at all.

I would love a separatist pass, and I imagine it is somewhere down the line, but will just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Nightsisters and tuskens are worse
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    __ZIPPY__ wrote: »
    GG is getting re worked in August.

Don't get his hopes up
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

They aren't major factions though.
  • Options
    Bumping this cos... Nuff said. Get it done CG.
  • Options
    DarthSalsa wrote: »
    Im sad nothing against the ewok but separatist is the worse faction in the game they dont have any synergy the really need the faction pass
    Nute and gg and ig-100 rework
    Zetas for droids and genosian
    Capital ship and more ship
    DROIDEKA, B1, etc

Sorry darkside don't get reworks. Why you ask hello they are darkside they are evil. Everyone on the forums on the planet, and playing the game wants the murder bears. I mean who doesn't want an evil little Teddy Ruxpin. To help over throw the rightful Government of the Galactic Empire.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe, I mean hopefully, it will be in September. Separatist September sounds nice.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    actually, is it just me or can GG be made slightly bigger? it's kinda weird that b2 towers over GG....
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    GG is in the category of Luke. The most sought after, desired toons in this game. Period. So they will hold on to that carrot as long as possible and milk it because they have you, until they get them out, and more then likely, you'll wait to get it.
  • Options

Nightsister are bad but they have synergy separatist dont have the tag is useless
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    There isn't one. People have circle-jerked themselves into thinking one is coming any minute now but the developers have never said there would be. It's becoming like the Berenstain Bears up in here with the misremembering folks are doing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    There isn't one. People have circle-jerked themselves into thinking one is coming any minute now but the developers have never said there would be. It's becoming like the Berenstain Bears up in here with the misremembering folks are doing.

Jesse say is good chance for gg rework
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Lie. http://gaming-fans.com/2017/03/interview-eas-swgoh-community-manager-jesse-anderson/
    DarthSalsa wrote: »
    Jesse say is good chance for gg rework

Link up above
  • Options
    Right but that is still a "good chance" not a definite
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Asking for secrets....getting silence. I mean, it makes sense to me. But I'm with you. I'd love to see a GG buff.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    My bet is the separatists will be reworked as part of a huge ships release.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Maybe, I mean hopefully, it will be in September. Separatist September sounds nice.

How about Separatist Summer?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    __ZIPPY__ wrote: »
    GG is getting re worked in August
    Any evidence? Pls tell me you do
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

How about Separatist Summer?

Separatist September sounds better. We already know its not July anyway :(
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Right but that is still a "good chance" not a definite

More than we have on Jedi luke and what will be required for him but people still run with it.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »

Nightsisters were a team of 5 upon release. They played a huge part in TCW.

Why r Ventress, Maul and Savage even in Star Wars at all ? Who held their own in a duel w/ Mace Windu ? Who fended off a dual attack by Sidious and Dooku ?

MOTHER TALZIN !!
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    For the love of god give gg a zeta so people will stop moaning
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

Nightsisters were a team of 5 upon release. They played a huge part in TCW.

Why r Ventress, Maul and Savage even in Star Wars at all ? Who held their own in a duel w/ Mace Windu ? Who fended off a dual attack by Sidious and Dooku ?

MOTHER TALZIN !!

You know who got impaled by Grievous?

MOTHER TALZIN!

(Although she would be interesting to have in the game I must admit)
    "Because I'm Batman"-me