Have any ios users had the new power update take effect?

Title says it all. Just wondering if the updates are happening sporadically, or if there will be an update for all apple devices at the same time.

Replies

• Options
    Nope, I don't have it but for some reason my younger brother does.
  • Options
    Nope nada. Edt here.
  • Options
    Nope. Not sure I want it yet anyway. :smiley:
  • Options
    I hear that it's live in Europe already
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Nope
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I'm not sure I want it either, at least not til the bugs are ironed out. (Weird idiom, seems like ironing bugs would make a bigger mess.) I am a bit curious about the new power system, some shard mates posted screen shots and my squad power almost doubled, whatever that means.

I'm wondering if Apple's new standards for apps lead the devs to release the equivalent of a beta to Android, before they do the full release including Apple. Do updates usually go to Android first?
  • Options
    iOS user in the uk here and not had the update yet
  • Options
    I don't have it on either android or iOS yet. US, CST
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    US EST, I don't have it.
    Someone post it when they do get it please.
    P.S. IOS users only please
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I want it either, at least not til the bugs are ironed out. (Weird idiom, seems like ironing bugs would make a bigger mess.) I am a bit curious about the new power system, some shard mates posted screen shots and my squad power almost doubled, whatever that means.

It doesn't affect anything about your squad. Basically just an update to power level to accommodate for zetas and to even out the weightings for different stats. Similar to the power update we got shortly after mods were released. You won't see any difference in how your squad performs.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/118611/power-rating-changes
    see the yellow text at the top, I think it might be there to address the discrepancy
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Who in the world with iOS has it already? What areas, if at all?
  • Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    Options
    I dont have it on Android yet either. They probably pulled the update from those that didnt already get it yet so they can fix it for next weeks update.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »

It doesn't affect anything about your squad. Basically just an update to power level to accommodate for zetas and to even out the weightings for different stats. Similar to the power update we got shortly after mods were released. You won't see any difference in how your squad performs.

I was referring to the fact that the update is bugged, with all the pink squares and what not. I'm happy about the new power ratings even if they don't do anything yet. It looks like they weight Zeta's super heavy, my First Order squad was at 70k something in a screenshot my shard mate took.
  • Options
    French IOS user and still no update here
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    No.
  • Options
    US east coast, and power levels are still the same.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »

I was referring to the fact that the update is bugged, with all the pink squares and what not. I'm happy about the new power ratings even if they don't do anything yet. It looks like they weight Zeta's super heavy, my First Order squad was at 70k something in a screenshot my shard mate took.

The visual bugs is definitely why it got pulled. Those bugs also led to stability issues.
  • Options
    Nope. Same.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    They released the new update. US EST
  • Options
    Finally! I'll go check now!
  • JohnDoe
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Same here iOS, Finland!
  • Options
    Hmm curious... I don't have it yet