New credit and training droid events, check 'em out.

Profit mining mission teir 1:
Xdgmpddh.jpg
Teir 2
KYrIGyrh.jpg

Training droid mission teir 1:
1WbSxHEh.jpg
Teir 2
MaTZfaIh.jpg

In the teir 2 battles you can borrow an ally, but as no one has battled in these challenges yet the ally isn't set to a decent hero. For example you can see a 2* Rex at level one in one of the pics.

They are all extremely easy, you can auto them without any issues.

I recommend doing each one once as you get crystals for completing it the first time.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Options
    What's the energy cost again? And how many crystals?
  • Options
    Did they buff up the reward yet or is it still pathetically weak and way, way under where it was before?
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    Gurley30 wrote: »
    What's the energy cost again? And how many crystals?

The energy cost is too much.
    The crystals are one or two per battle.
    it's worth it to see the emperor.
    Did they buff up the reward yet or is it still pathetically weak and way, way under where it was before?

It's still rubbish.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    The reward is pointless.
    You spend 20 energy and you get 2 x 3* droids and 2 x 2* droids. Hard Mission 7D gives you 3x 2* and 1x 3* and 4x 1*, which is pretty close, and also gives you 1440 credits and chances to 2 different purple mats.

Yes, there is chance for 2x prize or 3x prize, but it's not worth the loss of credits, exp (if not 70 yet) and shards
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    The reward is pointless.
    You spend 20 energy and you get 2 x 3* droids and 2 x 2* droids. Hard Mission 7D gives you 3x 2* and 1x 3* and 4x 1*, which is pretty close, and also gives you 1440 credits and chances to 2 different purple mats.

Yes, there is chance for 2x prize or 3x prize, but it's not worth the loss of credits, exp (if not 70 yet) and shards

I'm not saying it's a good investment, I'm saying it's fun to kill the emperor and get a free couple of crystals for it.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Xdgmpddh.jpg
    Teir 2
    KYrIGyrh.jpg

1WbSxHEh.jpg
    Teir 2
    MaTZfaIh.jpg

In the teir 2 battles you can borrow an ally, but as no one has battled in these challenges yet the ally isn't set to a decent hero. For example you can see a 2* Rex at level one in one of the pics.

I recommend doing each one once as you get crystals for completing it the first time.

Were u meaning to write tier?
    6vG5uky.png?1
  • Options
    It was much better before when you actually got some credits and training droids to talk about. GREED!!!!
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Xdgmpddh.jpg
    Teir 2
    KYrIGyrh.jpg

1WbSxHEh.jpg
    Teir 2
    MaTZfaIh.jpg

Were u meaning to write tier?
    6vG5uky.png?1

Haha yeah.
    I incorrectly spelled character 'characHter' until I was about 17, some mistakes just become habit.
  • Options
    **** pathetic reward
  • Options
    nice, beat me to it by 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »
    nice, beat me to it by 2 weeks :)

It's not a competition, but I did win.
  • Options
    I think they should delete both challenges, it's insulting to people intelligence to offer what a regular mission does with no gear and at double the energy cost.

Why not just delete them...I'd be a sign of goodwill To assume players can add and substract and calculate yields...that would feel good. Also, thise challenges are no challenge...make the reward $100k but make them really hard...mode 3 with 5 7* droid squads for example.