Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Not had it yet... from what ive read dreading it
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Dude it really sucks man so inaccurate I don't even get it and on top of that mine autoupdated while I was sleeping smh
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    I don't mind it. The power levels will take getting used to but now characters are pretty much ranked in order of usefulness
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    That's odd because my maul is close to 20k power not even zetaed or anythhting just g 11
    DarthVaper
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say it sounds pretty inaccurate
    DarthVaper
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah but why work on that? Literally nobody wants that. Put resources toward things players actually want. That's my biggest issue.
  • Options
    Not at all. Maul is a very useful character. It's not a perfect ranking system but at least it's not lopsided for tanks like it was before
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting to see what will happen with my current 10k+ chars when i finally get the update
  • Options
    Those are dev updates, not actual game updates, they said it loud and clearly - "We won't begin the update now, as holidays are coming and if something happens we wouldn't be in office to respond". Stop crying about everything "this sucks, that sucks, but I didn't want this, I didn't want that", if this is ruining your life so badly, you know the uninstall button, nobody is forced to play the game. If it isn't fun to you anymore then it's time to stop.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody was using power as a stick to measure how good a character was anyway and if you were then more fool you. Prior to the change power was a skewed stat favouring tank types and those loaded with protection. It is now a uniform indicator of stat progression across every upgrade you apply.

In addition with this update we finally have rid of the plague that was fixed raid ranking. How many guilds can now breathe a sigh of relief?
    I fight the good fight
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Hey how about you hop tf outta my post you scrub
    DarthVaper
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Hate guys like you so much
    DarthVaper
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    We're allowed to post what we want and shouldn't get bashed by someone lol
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    Darthsuga wrote: »

This is forum made for discussions. If you don't want opinions, don't start threads, child.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options

I sincerely hope that wasn't directed at me. Name calling really shows you up as the child I assume you are. A differing opinion to yours does not a scrub make. Good day.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    This thread will be merged anyways
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    how bout some cheese to go with all that whine?
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    how bout some cheese to go with all that whine?

Lol
  • Options
    Those are dev updates, not actual game updates, they said it loud and clearly - "We won't begin the update now, as holidays are coming and if something happens we wouldn't be in office to respond". Stop crying about everything "this sucks, that sucks, but I didn't want this, I didn't want that", if this is ruining your life so badly, you know the uninstall button, nobody is forced to play the game. If it isn't fun to you anymore then it's time to stop.

Exactly. Stop crying about nothing OP. The new ranking system may not be perfect (what is?), but it's still an improvement over the previous system, imho.
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I was talking to crazy there's always guys like him that come in and totally bash people for starting threads like why even join in on the convo
    DarthVaper
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Whine ???

Must be why my WINE tastes so sour right now
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I wouldn't mind it so much but my game has been glitching like crazy since I updated it.

But yeah, power levels make even less sense now than ever.

Nx5lvZh.jpg

I'm a big fan of Zam and Ventress but on what planet are they more useful than EP who is completely maxed -- aside from an omega on his AOE-- ?

Not to mention, Shore and Thrawn aren't even in my top 20 even though they are extremely useful and effective.

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with Shore being G10 and Thrawn being 6* but it only goes to show how much weight they've put to having a toon maxed.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    I was talking to crazy there's always guys like him that come in and totally bash people for starting threads like why even join in on the convo

That's because so many of these threads could be better served by posting in feedback threads with considered and constructive feedback. Rather than a few lines of ranting and no clear info of what the actual issue you have is.
    I fight the good fight
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    We're allowed to post what we want and shouldn't get bashed by someone lol

We can say what we want! But don't say what you want on my thread! Lmao

The power level update was stated to be a dev update and not a game update. The new game update was stated to be put out after the bugs were handled.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    My game has been slow as well
    DarthVaper
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    The update hasn't truly affected anything but I can appreciate a power ranking based off the utility of the toon. I haven't received the update yet but as far as any of your bugginess, I'm sure they'll be resolved soon enough.

There's a futuristic reason for this update, I doubt they'll tell us flat out before it's implementation, but I enjoy the suspense of what's to come!
  • Darthsuga
    432 posts Member
    Options
    My thread got merged with yours you're still a **** don't worry
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    This is the worst game community ive ever seen. Maybe ive just been playing the wrong games Lol. So hard to find useful information and constructive critisism with all this spamming around ;)
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    This is the worst game community ive ever seen. Maybe ive just been playing the wrong games Lol. So hard to find useful information and constructive critisism with all this spamming around ;)

+1
    Don't forget the entitlement some players have!

Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Options
    giphy.gif

...in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.