this update ?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    This is the worst game community ive ever seen. Maybe ive just been playing the wrong games Lol. So hard to find useful information and constructive critisism with all this spamming around ;)

It's also the worst run community.

• Options
    Those are dev updates, not actual game updates, they said it loud and clearly - "We won't begin the update now, as holidays are coming and if something happens we wouldn't be in office to respond". Stop crying about everything "this sucks, that sucks, but I didn't want this, I didn't want that", if this is ruining your life so badly, you know the uninstall button, nobody is forced to play the game. If it isn't fun to you anymore then it's time to stop.

Exactly. Stop crying about nothing OP. The new ranking system may not be perfect (what is?), but it's still an improvement over the previous system, imho.

??? A gear one level one unit getting ranked above a gear 7 level 74 unit because it has more stars is an improvement? In what universe?
  • Options
    Those are dev updates, not actual game updates, they said it loud and clearly - "We won't begin the update now, as holidays are coming and if something happens we wouldn't be in office to respond". Stop crying about everything "this sucks, that sucks, but I didn't want this, I didn't want that", if this is ruining your life so badly, you know the uninstall button, nobody is forced to play the game. If it isn't fun to you anymore then it's time to stop.

Exactly. Stop crying about nothing OP. The new ranking system may not be perfect (what is?), but it's still an improvement over the previous system, imho.

??? A gear one level one unit getting ranked above a gear 7 level 74 unit because it has more stars is an improvement? In what universe?

EA's extended fuka up of Star Wars?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Darthsuga wrote: »
    My thread got merged with yours you're still a **** don't worry

Inb4 banned
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Aren't there real issues to be discussed?
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Options

+1
This discussion has been closed.