Game freez on white screen when want to start since 6 / 30 update. (Android)

2Next

Replies

• Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Btw have you feedback on your ticket?
  • Options
    Nope, no feedback and to bo honest i have no clue why the game is running. After last reebot i played only via WiFi for a Day and i'm pretty sure all updates were done on WiFi (maybe that was the key factor). I also did not installed my animated wallpaper. Have no idea whether this could've had any effect, but on the first Day when issues emerged i've had crashes of screen app, so i decided not to use it. But overall i don't think i've did anything i haven't done earlier, so it's surprising for me it's t running.
    I've lost tons of Energy, some crystals and both my Fleet and pvp arena spot (not to mention several drops of various shops), but in the end it's running.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    And here we are again... I did a factory reset on phone at the weekend, playing without any problems with the game via Wi-Fi at home and via mobile net at work. There was no problem. The game ran flawless. Even today morning I played. Then I went to work a bit after on the breakfast I wanted to play and guess what? Ofc.... White screen freeze. So what I suppose to do? Do factory reset on every 2-3 days? :@ P.S.: Since the white screen freez started, my other apps messing up aswell, even my "home page" screen freez some times. Also if the white screen happens then I get notification no more from the game, it is like the game no longer on the device and reinstall doesn't help. I am really **** of because this **** happens since the newest update started and I get no help at all.
    Post edited by Anzel on
  • Options
    Hi,
    I decided to dig up This Old thread as the problem after latest Client update reapeared.
    Again i cannot log to the game and Again i only See white screen.
    This extremely frustrating as the Luke's event Just starter and i cannot log info the game.
    Any feedback Would be appreciated.
  • Azel9QThroma
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ok, some update.
    I've raised a ticket for this subject, meanwhile reebot my device, but apparently i can only start as guest. I cannot log into my Google Play account, despite actually being logged to the store application.
    Frustrating...
    I have my bunch of new hope toons ready for event, but cannot even smell IT...

***edit***
    Game crashed Again, white screen...