Game freez on white screen when want to start since 6 / 30 update. (Android)

Prev1
Anzel
23 posts Member
edited July 2017
I have Xperia z1 compact. I want to start the game and it's freez on white screen. I play from this phone long time, but seems it doesn't like the new update. I tried to un and reinstall, but nothing happens. Anyone have same issue? Any idea to solve it?
Post edited by Anzel on

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    Exactly the same problem here.
    I also run Xperia z1 compact and after yesterday force update it Runned. But when I closed it today and wanted to start again it stops on white screen.
    Reinstall didnt helped.
    Any help here would be appreciated...
  • Options
    Ok, some additional info:
    I run android 5.1.1 and after this update my Phone went Little crazy, already had few forced restarts, shortly after trying to launch game.
    What worries me is the fact that other applications tend to be working bad, i already had few crashes in last couple if hours...which never hapenned before.
    I hope i will not loose my account due to this problems.
    Any feedback will be appreciated...
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Good to know. I have tought my phone has the problem. Even i made a reset on my phone to the original settings what deletes everything. After it worked untill it has not finished the full updates. After it white screen all the time.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Same happened to me. My phone frozen on every app. Thats why tought My phone is messed up and thats why i have made the original settings reset.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Btw i don't think you gona lose your acc, cuz i also play it from pc with Nox emulator and there it works fine for me.
  • Options
    That's comforting, but still haven't seen any devs feedback. Since we both suffered from the last update and share the device it appears to be problem with Phone or android version.
    So potencially can affect more Players...
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    It's seems they solved the problem, cuz the game finally runing. The only problem i ll don't have wifi till night to download 122 MB. :-P
  • Options
    Lucky You, still nothing for me...
  • Options
    Can You share what You've did?
    Still not working here
  • Options
    My ally code: 132-691-445
    Can i get any feedback??
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I did nothing. I just wanted to try again and suddenly started. No more white screen.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Great. Yesterday i could play from around 2pm till today morning. Guess what now? White screen...
  • Options
    So, i reset my device to manufacturers settings and the game started. After playing for an hour or two the game Just suddenly freezed. IT happened After nod 12 of GW ( i went through 1 full run and 11 nods of the second) and it' not working anymore.
    Can i have an feedback, please.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I guess cuz the download complited. The newest vetsion **** up the game. Even other apps freez sometimes...
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    If i can give a tip, use Nox emulator on Pc. So you can play untill this **** solved. Sad thing is i play on it too if i am at home, but at work i can't play and miss the energy and store things. :-( I really hope they fix this soon cuz not only i can't play on phone, but it seems the bad update also mess up my phone.
  • Options
    @Azel9QThroma We checked your account and it looks like this is not an account issue, but a device issue. We also tested the game on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact and were unable to reproduce the issue. What you can do is to make sure you've gone through the troubleshooting steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/
    If the issue remains you can contact our Customer Support team by creating a ticket on our website: https://help.ea.com/en/ (make sure you include your Ally Code if you are unable to create a ticket from the in game menu).
    Hope this helps and let us know if any of the troubleshooting steps solve the issue on your device.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_MindTricks I have tried the troubleshootings, but nothing happens. The issue started when the update fully downloaded. It's also make affect on other apps sometimes.
  • Options
    The fact that other apps are encountering issues as well, definitely points to a device issue. You can contact our customer support team to go through some more comprehensive troubleshooting in regards to our game.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I did a factory data reset, it went good, untill the game newest update fully downloaded. After that it started the white screen freez again.
  • Options
    Did you reinstall the game using mobile data (3G/4G) or Wi-Fi? I would strongly recommend using Wi-Fi if you have this option.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ofcourse. I reinstalled with Wi-Fi. Yesterday suddenly succfully could launch the game and i even played some then i went home the download complited via Wi-Fi and at morning started the white screen stuff again.
  • Options
    Send me a PM with your Ally Code please.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Soon i finish in job. From pc via Nox i can check my ally code. Since i not even see the loading screen if i launch the game. :-) about in 2 hours i ll send it to you.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_MindTricks My ally code: 415-226-644. Addition info. So i am at home and uninstalled the game. Then installed. There is no option to update it without launch it, but i can't launch it, because freez on white screen.
  • Options
    @EA_MindTricks after last crash, i've reset my device and installed the game Again. So far i've runned 2 short logs (each 15 - 30 mins) and IT was ok.
    I've checked troubleshootings and i'm sure i've had them cleared when the game crashed last time. But i will run now and See what happens..
    Hopefully these issues will not appear. I'll keep you updated.
    Many thanks for your feedback.
  • Options
    @EA_MindTricks unfortunately game crashed Again. I See no pattern Except maybe once all updates are done, The game don't starts.
    I will create a ticket for it.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. For me still freez on white screen. Please tell me if they feedback on your ticket. ;-)
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Anything will happens? I can't play this game since Saturday. I missed a lot of energy and store stuff. Even payed a lot in this game. So i hope there ll be a fix...
  • Options
    Ok after last crash and full Phone reboot i've installed the game and played only via WiFi till i was sure all updates are downloaded.
    Yesterday evening tried it without WiFi and the game is running. Already started/closed it several Times and seem to be working stable (fingers crossed Mode on).
    If anything changes i'll let You know, but for now seems to be finally ok.
  • Anzel
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I just made a full phone reset, after it was freez aswell, but seems i have no other choice since nothing happens with this problem.