Lost Omegas on Ewoks

2Next

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team has reviewed all the ally codes posted in this thread for account errors in regards to this issue and see no Omegas were lost for the 4th-5th of July when the Ewok rework went live.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • eyezidiba
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team has reviewed all the ally codes posted in this thread for account errors in regards to this issue and see no Omegas were lost for the 4th-5th of July when the Ewok rework went live.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure what else to do at this point. I'm 100% sure some were lost. This was my arena team and, as everyone knows, they were underpowered so I omega'd everything to squeeze out what I could. This sucks. It seems weird to me that so many people have chimed in with the issue but there is nothing wrong. Maybe a group agrees on a bug on every upgrade and I've just never noticed because I wasn't affected.

Maybe it happened prior to the event. I admittedly haven't looked at their abilities in a couple months.
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    eyezidiba wrote: »
    Hiya!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure what else to do at this point. I'm 100% sure some were lost. This was my arena team and, as everyone knows, they were underpowered so I omega'd everything to squeeze out what I could. This sucks. It seems weird to me that so many people have chimed in with the issue but there is nothing wrong. Maybe a group agrees on a bug on every upgrade and I've just never noticed because I wasn't affected.

Maybe it happened prior to the event. I admittedly haven't looked at their abilities in a couple months.

Yup. I'm sure mine were omega'd as well. I omega'd them the first time the ground war event came out. I couldn't beat it so I maxed EE and scout out. It's too bad that they stopped looking into this
  • Options
    It's so great to put time, effort AND MONEY into this game only to have them go down the drain.
    No omegas lost. Yeah, right!

What a load of rubbish!!
  • Options
    The only thing I can think of is that their way of verifying it is flawed.
  • Options
    Well I’m now 15 Omega mats lighter. This really sucks.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    eyezidiba wrote: »
    Well I’m now 15 Omega mats lighter. This really sucks.

Yep, me too.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Me x two (or more).
    Times two accounts.

At least my wallet won't be getting any lighter.
    I'm not gonna spend any more money on this game if things just disappear without compensation.
  • sickagony
    180 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Seriously? So the missing omegas are just in our imagination?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • adwar
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 omega abilities on EE and 2 on Teebo.... ally code 514-723-542
    I believe i have screenshots...

Thanks

• Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Options
    adwar wrote: »
    I have lost 2 omega abilities on EE and 2 on Teebo.... ally code 514-723-542
    I believe i have screenshots...

Thanks
    Post those screenies, so hopefully they can maybe find the issue!
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    So, nothing further regarding this issue?
    Lost resources, no compensation??