Moan moan moan!

Prev1
Bowzer
11 posts Member
Well, I've been observing this forum for close to a year now and I've never come across such a bunch of winge bags.
We've got CHAZE = moan moan moan!
We've got drop rates = moan moan moan!
We've got pack prices = moan moan moan!
We've got flash events = Moan moan moan!
We've got GW, raids, ships, content and the list goes on.
There is such a thing as constructive criticism, but come on peeps, this is getting out of hand.
How about a little less pessimism and a bit more optimism?
Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don't have.
And yes, I guess this is a little moan in it's own right

Replies

• Options
    Bowzer wrote: »
    Well, I've been observing this forum for close to a year now and I've never come across such a bunch of winge bags.
    Seen much worse. Mostly in every unmoderated forum where melodramatic people air their extremely petty political grievances.
  • Options
    Completely agree with you! This is a very good game just gets ruined with all the complaining!
  • Options
    Cant please everyone all the time. It just needs a new mode and raids to refresh. Nerfs and boosts to toons are ok by me. The devs are doing great imo and for ftp why complain? Well im sure someone will give me a 100000000 reasons. But it ia free. You can buy at your own pleasure . But its just a furstration with some cause drops and hard node farms. I could care less though. It will be okay. I play or i dont play.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I find threads that complain about complaints and complainers intriguing. Irony can be so ironic sometimes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • 3mp3r0r
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I find threads that complain about complaints and complainers intriguing. Irony can be so ironic sometimes.

+infinity
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options

Couldn't agree more...
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Moan Mothma
  • Options
    Boreas wrote: »

Couldn't agree more...

I have to admit, we use the forums as entertainment in our household. I'll bookmark my favorites each day, and after dinner I read them to the wife and kids (they play too) and we have a good chuckle.
  • Options
    When the Rebel yells...moan moan moan...
  • Options
    Bro, people have rights to express their opinions, even the most boring, meanless opinion. Listening to different opinions also help for observing where is the whole thing going, information and conversation is important.
    Because, between opinions, people and society also have common sense, this is the thing we rely on, for justify an opinion is inappropriate or not. That's why it's not wise to complain about other people's complain, everyone is not really in the same situation or mindset. As far as I know nowdays who always going to shut others mouth is f..fe..*Ahem* you knew it.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I like those threads where people are moaning against a guy who's moaning because of moaners :smile:
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I like those threads where people are moaning against a guy who's moaning because of moaners :smile:

Moanception
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    RandomECM wrote: »
    Bro, people have rights to express their opinions, even the most boring, meanless opinion. Listening to different opinions also help for observing where is the whole thing going, information and conversation is important.
    Because, between opinions, people and society also have common sense, this is the thing we rely on, for justify an opinion is inappropriate or not. That's why it's not wise to complain about other people's complain, everyone is not really in the same situation or mindset. As far as I know nowdays who always going to shut others mouth is f..fe..*Ahem* you knew it.

There's truth to this. The problem comes when the expression of opinions becomes rude or resorts to insults or attacks. Even when it doesn't come to that, negativity and an overly negative viewpoint is not only harmful physically to the person constantly expressing negativity, negativity breeds negativity and can be harmful to the community as a whole.

So not that people should so much tell other people to shut up, but the request to have a more positive mindset, or at least to expressive criticism more constructively, is better both for our well-being and the community as a whole.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

There's truth to this. The problem comes when the expression of opinions becomes rude or resorts to insults or attacks. Even when it doesn't come to that, negativity and an overly negative viewpoint is not only harmful physically to the person constantly expressing negativity, negativity breeds negativity and can be harmful to the community as a whole.

So not that people should so much tell other people to shut up, but the request to have a more positive mindset, or at least to expressive criticism more constructively, is better both for our well-being and the community as a whole.

+1000
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

rofl, practice what you preach my friend, don't tell him not to complain. ;)
    also, common sence? have you read more than 5 threads on this forum?
    anyway, i agree with the OP. There's way too much negativity on this forum. Lets not pretent that it makes the forum or the game better or more enjoyable. On second thought, maybe more enjoyable, i like reading rage posts and senceless complaints.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bowzer
    11 posts Member
    Options

I did actually point out the irony myself in my last sentence, but thanks if it wasn't clear to everyone.

I can't recall saying that people need to shut their mouth, merely stated that there are better ways of airing an opinion without being so negative.
    Glass is half full is always better than glass is half empty.
  • Options

You nailed it.
    leef wrote: »

anyway, i agree with the OP. There's way too much negativity on this forum. Lets not pretent that it makes the forum or the game better or more enjoyable. On second thought, maybe more enjoyable, i like reading rage posts and senceless complaints.

Well, we both did read so much of these "seems like same rage" stuff, creating de ja vu.
    Anyway, you do have a point, might be me being too idealized to try stop this mountain fire with mah lil glass of water.
    Got some popcorns? B)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Got some popcorns? B)

i never open the forum without any ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze is a cancer.
    Drop rates are killing this game.
    Pack prices are the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, believe me.
    Flash events are a horrendous excuse of an event designed to make you login more for minimal reward.
    That content has been in the game since day 1, almost 2 years now, except ships, which are conclusively awful and an artificial grind for Zetas.

So yes, I'll moan when a game this size and a franchise of this caliber doesn't give its players new content regularly or double drops more than twice a year.

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    1s2d0u.jpg
    :naughty::lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Its the game's very own forum for Gods sake!

Not a place for pure sweet talk. We talk about the good and the bad things about the GAME, complaints included.

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    The way you say something (positive or negative) doesn't really make a difference to the point, leaving people to their own devices and then labeling their comments for them is no way to interpret things. Besides this is the internet, sometimes the true intention is totally different, sarcasm is missed more than you would expect
  • Options
    There should be a category for them:
    'General Moaning Whiners' Discussion'
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Love this game, more than any I've ever played, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pretend everything is perfect. If I see a problem, I want it resolved. Now that I've invested money, my interest in a quality product has increased that much more. I'll gladly praise the devs when they do awesome things (when Clone Helmets are added, I'm throwing a party in their honor. I might even name my future children after them), but I will also call out issues that need to be fixed.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Love this game, more than any I've ever played, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pretend everything is perfect. If I see a problem, I want it resolved. Now that I've invested money, my interest in a quality product has increased that much more. I'll gladly praise the devs when they do awesome things (when Clone Helmets are added, I'm throwing a party in their honor. I might even name my future children after them), but I will also call out issues that need to be fixed.

Same for me.
    I love this game, even it is the only game which crashes on my phone.
    I dont care how annoying it is to force exit in the middle of a battle.
    I have this issue since 2016 november and still playing reguraly.
    If i didnt like the game so much i would have deleted it long time ago.
    I am still hoping though that they will fix it at once.
  • Options
    Black snake!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Moanie in the Middle

(Where she at?)

In the middle....
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Good god man, you're moaning about moaners!
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind constructive whining as long as something useful comes out of it

Consolidating complaint threads is helpful tho ..
  • Scobby7373773
    62 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    you can try and guilt me with the neo-hippie "just be positive man, you're killing the scene" kitten all you want but i'll express my opinion anyway i want and you can do the same with yours; just don't expect it to the same opinion.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on