Moan moan moan!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Better than no people moan as all quit.

People who may going to quit will never say a word.
  • Options
    Nothing has changed since the first days of Usenet and BBS because people are people, just like you posting about what bugs you.

I'm sure there are caveman paintings that had others trolling, flaming and complaining right below them.
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Common whiners are @Darknessie and @Entity they have nothing better to do than be whiny, negative, and argumentative. Seriously have the temperaments of a 5 year old.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Moanie in the Middle

(Where she at?)

In the middle....

Nice old school hip hop reference @pac0naut brother :smiley:

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Moanie in the Middle

(Where she at?)

In the middle....

Nice old school hip hop reference @pac0naut brother :smiley:

Yes! @Carth_Onassi1973! Someone got it!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    you can try and guilt me with the neo-hippie "just be positive man, you're killing the scene" **** all you want but i'll express my opinion anyway i want and you can do the same with yours; just don't expect it to the same opinion.

i'm willing to wager that most people on this forum aren't as negative in real life as on this forum. Or they get ignored alot IRL aswell, that's also a possibility.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    LUKE (with anguish): "I can't kill my own father!"

BEN KENOBI (with an smirk): "Moan, moan, moan"
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    RandomECM wrote: »
    Bro, people have rights to express their opinions, even the most boring, meanless opinion. Listening to different opinions also help for observing where is the whole thing going, information and conversation is important.
    Because, between opinions, people and society also have common sense, this is the thing we rely on, for justify an opinion is inappropriate or not. That's why it's not wise to complain about other people's complain, everyone is not really in the same situation or mindset. As far as I know nowdays who always going to shut others mouth is f..fe..*Ahem* you knew it.

rofl, practice what you preach my friend, don't tell him not to complain. ;)
    also, common sence? have you read more than 5 threads on this forum?
    anyway, i agree with the OP. There's way too much negativity on this forum. Lets not pretent that it makes the forum or the game better or more enjoyable. On second thought, maybe more enjoyable, i like reading rage posts and senceless complaints.

Whether the moans and complaints on this forum are constructive or not, we all know that the Mods and Dev Team read this forum. From these complaints etc. they can see what is received well and what is not from the player base and this helps them mold the game as time goes by - so whatever anyone has to say, speak out and get it off your chest, but be respectful about it.
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    Wait a second. ..why are people moaning about how other people shouldn't moan??? Truly the veil of the dark side has fallen on this forum :)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Wait a second. ..why are people moaning about how other people shouldn't moan??? Truly the veil of the dark side has fallen on this forum :)

But if the playerbase know of this weakness - multiply, the moaners will.
  • Darknessie
    364 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So you are a moaner moaning about the moaners moaning @IE4TAPPL3S

Kind of points out why we dislike your threads nicely. Here is some advice. Think out your ideas, throw them away then think some more. Then when you have done that maybe post them on the forum. Next grow a thick skin. Life is tough. You will get called out on bad ideas. Deal with it.

Stop trolling you sad little man, go ask your nanny for some more attention as you are obviously not getting enough love.
  • Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    So you are a moaner moaning about the moaners moaning @IE4TAPPL3S

Kind of points out why we dislike your threads nicely. Here is some advice. Think out your ideas, throw them away then think some more. Then when you have done that maybe post them on the forum. Next grow a thick skin. Life is tough. You will get called out on bad ideas. Deal with it.

Stop trolling you sad little man, go ask your nanny for some more attention as you are obviously not getting enough love.

I ain little XD
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Darknessie and stop turning this around
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I find threads that complain about complaints and complainers intriguing. Irony can be so ironic sometimes.

Couldn't agree more...

I have to admit, we use the forums as entertainment in our household. I'll bookmark my favorites each day, and after dinner I read them to the wife and kids (they play too) and we have a good chuckle.

There haven't been any good trolling threads for a while though.
    People on forums are getting bored, so they moan.
    (Or they can't express there opinion according TOS when someone says something unintelligent)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Yeah, its getting so that you cant even troll a thread anymore without the man coming down on you. Speaking of, i believe we are coming to the end if this thread. The insults are going to cause it to be closed.

Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, its getting so that you cant even troll a thread anymore without the man coming down on you. Speaking of, i believe we are coming to the end if this thread. The insults are going to cause it to be closed.

You are a wonderful human being. Everyone on this thread is!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    @Darknessie and stop turning this around

Look, you were the one who posted a character that had 100% damage reduction from jedi attacks. I wish this was the only bad thing you have posted

You got called out on it as being another of your poorly thought out posts. Did you want a post of the day achievement?