The Galactic war podcast broke some news!

2Next

Replies

• Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Love the ideas... but i have to ask... it sounds pretty time intensive...

Where we gonna find time to do these battles?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Judging by the forums, there r many ppl that don't understand mods/sets, synergy, character effects that occur 4 them and vs. them which contain a 3-line description.

This would b like asking a monkey to do calculus.
    Sooo... you're saying that skill will make more of a difference than shelling out $ to buy a win?

Ohnoes?
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Why would it be so hard for guild vs guild to be set up exactly like madden league vs league? Each member has their arena teams set and each guild member gets one turn on offense. Guilds will have to strategically choose who they want attacking who and whichever guild has the most points at the end of the round wins.
  • Options
    Why would it be so hard for guild vs guild to be set up exactly like madden league vs league? Each member has their arena teams set and each guild member gets one turn on offense. Guilds will have to strategically choose who they want attacking who and whichever guild has the most points at the end of the round wins.

This would require actual coding, not just changing the text description.
  • Options
    Luke needs wiggs synergies!

wiggs+commander luke+ a random one would be called death star. thats to heavy
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    thanks for the news
  • Options
    I can remember back when AAT raid was first announced and they said that Jawas and Jedi would have bonuses...and yet the Jawas suck on it and Jedi really aren't "all that" on it. I'm farming Snowtrooper in Guild store (because besides Sabine that's all I need". I'll wait and see about the other Hoth Rebels.
  • Vargask
    14 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    I can remember back when AAT raid was first announced and they said that Jawas and Jedi would have bonuses...and yet the Jawas suck on it and Jedi really aren't "all that" on it. I'm farming Snowtrooper in Guild store (because besides Sabine that's all I need". I'll wait and see about the other Hoth Rebels.

I fully agree. It hasn't changed anything for me other than I might farm veers other hard node