Teebo not removing 100% Turn Meter in Rancor Raid

Prev1
My Teebo removes Turn Meter in rancor but not 100% noticed this in phases 2 and 3. He removes 90% but not 100%. There is still a little blue left. Other characters can completely remove the turn meter so no blue is present and this no turn meter. Please fix.

Replies

• Lipata
    12 posts Member
    Options
    After the update the teebo basic removes TM first and then deals dmg. The way I understand the wording it should be other other way around. Before the update it was dealing dmg first and then removing TM. Hopefully that's a bug.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did they make it like what they did to Jyn???? Cone on, change it back guys! For both toons!
  • Options
    Definitely an error. Just did Heroic Rancor and my other toons that remove TM (Jinn & Rex) took Rancor to Zero TM but Teebo NEVER did like he's supposed to.
  • Options
    Yep just did a pit run, teebo no longer removes 100% tm
    Insanely obvious to teebo users
    Do these guys test any changes they make at all?
    Do they sublet the coding to people that have never played this game?
    Really had it, this is every single time with these people
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Im hearing its a nerf, want to give em benefit of the doubt but update said teebo was NOT being changed, so its kind of like "fool me twenty seven times, shame on me"
    Shrug, not a fan of the new stay puft marshmellow ewoks graphics either
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Im hearing its a nerf, want to give em benefit of the doubt but update said teebo was NOT being changed, so its kind of like "fool me twenty seven times, shame on me"

The description of the basic still says "...remove 100% Turn Meter".
  • Options
    Alot of people will point to the minor details over the next week
    Bottom line 3m total dmg became 1m
    Assuming i had bad rng perhaps i can get back to 2m with some different toons
  • Options
    no they really did straight make ewoks from meh to terrible.
  • Options
    Mogen wrote: »

The description of the basic still says "...remove 100% Turn Meter".

It still does remove 100% Turn Meter. There's a second ability coming into play here called Fearsome Foe which the raid bosses have: Every time this character takes damage, they gain 5% Turn Meter.

With this change and the change to Jyn earlier this year, it seems obvious that the game designers intend for the mechanics of the ability to do TMR first, then damage (instead of Damage then TMR). I won't be surprised when they change this for Bistan, QGJ, Tusken Raider, Chewie, Rex, etc.

• crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just confirmed in tank: Teebo procs Tactical Maneuvering on Grievous. So the so-called Ewok pass nerfs its best character, who they claimed wasn't being changed.

I hope they didn't change the tmr mechanic in general...would completely nerf the p1 team I've been theory crafting, and what with the Zylo nerf, we'll be forced into using one boring Jedi squad.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I thought we were past this sleazy stealth nerf garbage?
    Edit: And they are! It is a bug! This is why you don't write posts after midnight kids o:)
    Post edited by CaptainRex on
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Toben
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Well, this "faction pass" has now made Ewok Elder and Teebo both worse for raiding, they one area they were actually useful. Good work, CG!
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I actually like the new art. Teebo looks way better.

EDIT: I just looked at Chirpa closely.....yikes!!!! I still like the art on Elder and Teebo.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mine start their diet tmrw
    And no more stormtrooper brain pudding
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Seconding the observation that Teebo's basic no longer removes 100% TM in the Heroic Raid. Jyn does.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    TayloRen wrote: »
    Seconding the observation that Teebo's basic no longer removes 100% TM in the Heroic Raid. Jyn does.

Jyn has not for months. But Teebo has now joined her.
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm this too - was doing AAT Greivous phase earlier and Teebo wasn't removing all TM. Why has this suddenly changed when there has been no notification of a change to his basics mechanics in the patch notes?

This needs clarifying ASAP - Teebo is one of my main raid characters for both Rancor and AAT and Im sure her is for many other players - this is effectively a huge nerf but not explanation from CG?

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    If its a bug fair enough, honest mistake (although its not hard to test a few ewoks before pushing an update) if they did it on purpose then that's low to not even post it in the updates. Some really poor choices have been made the past few months with this game.
  • Lipata
    12 posts Member
    Options
    My bet is that they've done it intentionally. They did the same thing to jyn a while ago.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for further review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I thought we were past this sleazy stealth nerf garbage?
    Edit: And they are! It is a bug! This is why you don't write posts after midnight kids o:)

take-back-the-words.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Amazing how different we interpret that exact same sentence from that same person despite hundreds of repititions
  • leekae
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Confirmed that Teebo TMR is NOT working how it used to.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon the same thing happens with Jyns truncheon strike (even before the update). Is this WAI?
  • Lipata
    12 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Thanks for the reply!
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon the same thing happens with Jyns truncheon strike (even before the update). Is this WAI?

They changed Jyn some months ago so she would steal tm on a finishing blow, but they did it in the laziest way possible which resulted in this unfortunate side effect. I don't think they care enough to switch her back.
  • Lipata
    12 posts Member
    Options
    @crzydroid We can't know for sure. They may do their job now.
  • Options
    He is only removing 90-95%. My omega is still shown completed.
  • Roc_Laivindur
    211 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Seems to be part of the fearsome foe 5% TM gain, since none of my Sith/Empire toons under a Zader lead can take piggies or rancor down to 0% either. If this is a bug to address on Teebo's TMR, it should be addressed for all TMR toons that have been affected.