Teebo not removing 100% Turn Meter in Rancor Raid

2Next

Replies

• crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    Options
    Seems to be part of the fearsome foe 5% TM gain, since none of my Sith/Empire toons under a Zader lead can take piggies or rancor down to 0% either. If this is a bug to address on Teebo's TMR, it should be addressed for all TMR toons that have been affected.

I've tested Rex and Qui-Gon on Grievous and they appear to be able to still prevent the 100% on Tactical Maneuvering. So I'm not sure tmr mechanic was changed in general as opposed to just Teebo.
  • Options
    My Teebo removes Turn Meter in rancor but not 100% noticed this in phases 2 and 3. He removes 90% but not 100%. There is still a little blue left. Other characters can completely remove the turn meter so no blue is present and this no turn meter. Please fix.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    It's wai. He now removes meter, then deals combat damage. So Rancor then gets TM :/
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    You posted twice
  • Options
    Did not mean to. Phone acted up
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Did another pit run, added more tm reduction chars. Only 1.1m dmg
    My teebos maxed, omegad, has 62% potency, and is leading the squad
    He even stealths less often!
    Not just that character either, Its like tmr barely works across the board
    Shards and gear hardly drop, running out of reasons to play
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    My quigon and rex both dropped turn meter down to 0 yesterday. Teebo only reduce turn meter to 5.
  • Hopelessly_Trying1
    49 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tm removal has been changed to happen before damage. This means raid bosses gain the 5% tm from taking damage after tm was reduced to 0.

This is WAI

Edit: ignore me, looks like this change was unintended and will be changed back shortly. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for further review. Thanks!

Thank you. Good to hear.
  • Options
    You understand it would take a player strike costing millions $us for one of these guys to pick up a spoon laying by their foot, nevermind undoing one of their masterpiece coding jobs, right?
    Find me one example of them undoing a nerf
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for further review. Thanks!

Thank you. Good to hear.

Oh dang, nice!
  • EthanC34
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Did another pit run, added more tm reduction chars. Only 1.1m dmg
    My teebos maxed, omegad, has 62% potency, and is leading the squad
    He even stealths less often!
    Not just that character either, Its like tmr barely works across the board
    Shards and gear hardly drop, running out of reasons to play

What team are you running? I still see teebo teams full clear the pit (takes forever). I am able to solo the pit with Teebo. Before when I was using teebo, wiggs, jyn and tfp I could do 3-8 million. Maybe it is either a squad comp or mod issue. Pm me if you want some help.
  • Options
    Teebo seems to not be removing 100% tm since the ewok rework.

Happens both in he and in rancor raids
  • Options
    Used to just need teebo and qgj
    A jyn erso team probably doesnt even need teebo but having him too, even nerfed almost certainly still works fine
    Using jyn takes it to a whole nother level and has nothing to do with this post
    Your almost assuming that surely none of these people have a rel issue it must be they dont know how to play or need help
    Sort of like if i assumed you havent used teebo (specifically in pit) since the ewok update and dont use a teebo team in pit raid currently
    Wonder who is right?