Looking for First Order Guidance

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Old time FO user.

Three problems I had.

Leader ability was poor.
    Survivability ****.
    FOO was focused and killed before he could do anything, which was a shame as he was modded the fastest.

New Kylo leader +30 speed is huge.
    The +crit DMG will be awesome.
    Set aside raid Han & CLS and new kylos pretaunt is another huge boost.

I've seen videos of people using new Kylo as lead, and it wasn't impressive, but I think it was a composition problem.

I personally won't be using phasma anymore, and won't have the new pilot geared for ages.

These 3

New Kylo (lead)
    FOTP
    FOST

+ Probably these two
    FOO
    Old Kylo

- leaving out
    Phasma
    new pilot

• Options
    I'm currently using:
    KRU L (6* G9 no zeta) FOO, Kylo, zFost + FOTP.

I'm having success with FOO to FOST then taunting rather than the old way FOO to kylo.

This isn't a plug and play team you need to have some battle sense. The 2 stuns make the battles a lot easier. With the new FOTP that will be 3 stuns. I will eventually replace FOST with the new FOTP unless we see hux or another hero with a good skill set.
  • Options
    they need either Buff Immunity

or

AoE Daze..
  • Options
    Enye164 wrote: »
    they need either Buff Immunity or AoE Daze..

FOTP inflicts buff immunity on his special.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    use zKRUM lead, FOExec, FOtf, FOst, Zylo.

or

use zKrum lead, phasma, FOTF, FOExec, Zylo
  • Options

or

The former, as much as people want to protest, Phasma as support is weak, her basic is meh, her victory march is probably the only good thing about her and her aoe is just pathetically weak, instead j suggest putting in FOST, yes i know he is a tank, ignore that fact and instead consider HIS basic, aoe defense up as well as selfcleanse (okay so he doesnt give 50% tm like Phasma does its 25% but 4 turn defense up is still good and it coolsdown faster) and finally his unique is earth shattering good, the fact that you can have a pseudo Phasma "lead" whatever FOST does is invaluable especially under KRU lead
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    i agree, they still need a bit of a push but now that they made members free to farm, i guess we’ll just be hearing from snoke/ hux or even BB9-E
  • Options
    i agree, they still need a bit of a push but now that they made members free to farm, i guess we’ll just be hearing from snoke/ hux or even BB9-E

Probably after the Solo movie, there is a lot in progress right now with Bossk and the new movie coming out we might see a handful of Solo characters being added, potentially around 5 to 6 toons and maybe 1 or 2 ships
  • Options
    Don't dump

or

Running a team without the officer?? Don’t understand how you’re making it work aha
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    How’s the new KylorenUnmasmed leadership going tor FO users?

where are they best applied? raids? Arena? help us youre our only hope
  • Options
    I'm personally enjoying KRU as the leader. Running zKRU, Kylo, FOO, FOST and FOTP at the moment. Only G10 on most, and only G9 on FOTP (just finished maxing stars a few days ago). Only zeta on the group is currently on KRU's leader ability. Next one will probably be FOST's unique for the free assists.

I'm usually just outside the top 500 on my arena shard, as I'm running into CLS and JTR squads, or decent Palpatine squads... and I have a hard time taking down G12 squads just yet.

~Morningfrost
  • Options
    I run a FO squad with zKRU, Kylo, FOST, FOE and FOO, and i dont do much arena but they run a good synergy on other things. They r G9-G10, im still deciding which Zeta for next, but i sit at mid-500 but dont see much movement down.

i can agree with the FOTP for the buff immunity but the only problem is its a 50/50 plus u need advantage to me it seems. FOE seems to have a better chance of survival and Damage wise as well.

I will post my SWGOH link if u wanna take a look. https://swgoh.gg/u/delta1553/

To their own opinions
  • Options
    theyre missing a couple key members that we will mostly find in Hux/ Snoke\BB9-E
  • Options
    theyre missing a couple key members that we will mostly find in Hux/ Snoke\BB9-E

Prepare yourself with resistance, I expect snoke to be a legendary.
    However I feel like hux and bb9-e will be Marqs