Why do ppl want G12?

2Next

Replies

• Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    My general grievous is one piece of gear away from G12. 7* ftp here. Shame at this moment he's border line useless.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    -New gear- is probably not g12. But again it might be a controlled release of g12 without a cap raise too. No new shipment gear, no other way of acquirement besides territory battles (until the release of next raid and a cap raise) sounds plausible to me.
  • Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    Caz some of the veterans need NEW stuff, G12 and level cap increasing are one of them...now this game is getting more and more boring. New toons are not a solution at all.

Speaking for myself, I get squad/fleet arena rank-1 at pay out every day. HAAT completes in one hour, this game becomes a daily routine thing for me, I gonna quit playing if nothing come out next, can't wait for the TB.
    Maybe try a squad that's different from the status quo? Lol
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    We need more ships and ship raids.
    We need more content (new raid).
    We need lv 10 on the holo tables that provide more spots for gear that there's only one spot for at the moment.
    A new lv increase on heists for more currency.
    We need omega challenges that require unique toons like CUP or mob enforcer to be used to encourage deepening ones bench.
    People can't be close to maxing all their collection yet and that's what the devs need to push to encourage.
    Everyone has got just a few factions that are the top meta and think that's all that matters so they are bored.
    Ewoks are the next rework. Next can be nightsisters. Then people will have more to work towards. Without incentive they are just bench warmers.

We need ships pvg before ship raids to allow us to farm new ships, fleet and gw tokens only stretch so far.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Level cap increase and new gear will make HAAT easier for those still struggling, just like heroic Rancor became trivial. As it is now, you need raid gear for HAAT and normal rewards suck, so basically to farm HAAT, you have to be already farming HAAT.

This is the sad reality of this game....it's not really a game at all. The majority of the "game time" is spent simply building your characters. There is more time allocated to trying to collect 50 rare gear pieces to fill a single gear slot that is needed by over 10 toons than there is total playing time in matches. I work with kids and when I pull out my phone and they watch me play the game they are constantly asking me when I'm going to play.....
  • Ruwer
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cause people are crazy.
  • Options
    I think players are tired of purple borders on their toons, we want GOLD. ;)
  • Options
    Caz some of the veterans need NEW stuff, G12 and level cap increasing are one of them...now this game is getting more and more boring. New toons are not a solution at all.

Speaking for myself, I get squad/fleet arena rank-1 at pay out every day. HAAT completes in one hour, this game becomes a daily routine thing for me, I gonna quit playing if nothing come out next, can't wait for the TB.
    Maybe try a squad that's different from the status quo? Lol

To quote another dude on the forum:
    I play monopoly but I only buy the yellow properties.
  • Options
    #WeWantGold

Gold is a much better colour than purple. Why should only the ai characters have gold borders?

We are playing a game about collecting and upgrading characters so it's a natural part of the game for higher gear tiers to be introduced.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    We have to have a level increase at some point why not now. I'm mostly ftp and have 28 g11s all level 85 about 10 g10s level 85 as well . I didn't have that many maxed toons at any of the previous level increases . Arena is stupid anyone can beat anyone and everyone's caught upto the whales by now or should be so again I ask why not now for a level increase we can't stay at 85 forever people will quit of boredom. There's no need to fear it we survived all the others don't see any reason this one will be any different.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Level cap increase and new gear will make HAAT easier for those still struggling, just like heroic Rancor became trivial. As it is now, you need raid gear for HAAT and normal rewards suck, so basically to farm HAAT, you have to be already farming HAAT.

This is the sad reality of this game....it's not really a game at all. The majority of the "game time" is spent simply building your characters. There is more time allocated to trying to collect 50 rare gear pieces to fill a single gear slot that is needed by over 10 toons than there is total playing time in matches. I work with kids and when I pull out my phone and they watch me play the game they are constantly asking me when I'm going to play.....

This
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Is it a good enough reason to say I prefer yellow to purple? :p
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed no need for G12 any time soon.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Caz some of the veterans need NEW stuff, G12 and level cap increasing are one of them.

Level cap increase and G12 are NOT "new stuff" - just more grind. New content is new stuff.

This.

What happens is that lot of whales are bat hurted because being defeated by many f2p squads, so they want to buy their advantage once again.
  • Options
    I prefer not gear nor level nor stars nor mods raise. Actually I would prefer the opposite so I could enjoy my full roster without farming for ever those character that are not arena candidates, but can work on PvE and GW without too much investment.
  • Options
    G12 is long overdue. Meta is totally stale with everyone being at cap so long.