This game is so frustrating. Emporers event.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I did it with AA lead, Leia, STHan, wedge and Biggs. All lvl 76, basic Omega, gear 8, and decent/crap health mods. You should have plenty of time to finish gearing your toons before it ends. Wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips everyone.
  • Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    With what you have...level them all to 85. Especially Biggs. But the levels arent as important. The gear 7 toons, gear them up. Especially Biggs. Youve got some time still to do it right? And put your best mods on them. If Lando lead isnt working try Ackbar lead.
  • Krovv3n
    71 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This is assuming ive got the right profile on swgoh and seems I do as it matches what you said about your Rebels.

Uhh I just looked at your mods after I only looked at your toons before posting before. Your mods are horrible!
    Priority #1 for you right now should be to get Jawas to 3 star crit dmg mods and farm them. In the meantime farm Health mods. Your highest speed arrow is a single 2 dot 19 speed.

You should have already 3 starred the health mod challenge by now and have farmed a bunch of decent 5 dot health mods and you have NONE.

Priority #1 complete and farm health mods while working on Jawas to do the crit dmg mods.
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    Are you running Ackbar or Lando lead? Lando would probably be better.

If you can get Leia, Ackbar, and Biggs to G8, I bet you can beat it without Wedge.

+1.
  • Options
    Do u have Biggs omegas?
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Options
    hoth rebel scout is easy to farm and his stun can be a lifesaver, wedge is also great as lead, plus he attacks with biggs assist call

i beat it today with Wedge (L), Biggs, Leia, Hoth Rebel Scout, and ST Han.

Wiggs X
    HRS and Leia IX
    ST Han VIII
    all lvl 82

First try and 3*d it with everyone in green
  • Options
    @Krovv3n speaks much truth. If that's your swgoh profile, then your answer lies in mods. You minimally need a speed primary on everybody. Looks like you've three starred the tenacity challenge at least. Spend some (a lot) of cantina energy and get some tenacity mods!! Also, you're pretty close to G8 on Leia and Biggs - an absolute must. The admiral is useful (with your speed concerns, I would use him as a lead over Lando, but play around, there's no cost in failure), and can give you the double up with Lando's AoE and also some health on his cleanse (use it after Vader uses force crush), but he's probably the least important person on that team. You need offense from Biggs and crits from Leia.

Level means so very little in this game compared to gear, mods, and rarity. There's still time:

1. Get Protection primaries everywhere on Han you can (Circle, Cross, Arrow and Triangle can all have them).
    2. Get Biggs and Leia up to Gear 8 (they gain about 2500 protection).
    3. Speed, speed and more speed.

I have a Level 81 Biggs that's speed modded +54 up to 162, and that's nothing compared to what I see in arena. Speed is king.

Good luck!

• Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I just best it using leia lead (she was the only 7* leader I have) k2s0, chirrut, cassian and zeb, all g8 chirrut was the only one with decent mods. But in all fairness I'm sure the only reason I vest it the first attempt was because of chirrut and his cleanse/tenacity up. Good luck man hope you can pull it off.

You have a 7* Chirrut? I hate you.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    First try all G8 hera lead ezra kanan wiggs
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    First try all G8 hera lead ezra kanan wiggs

ERR sorry got crushed all phoenix last stage dropped in wiggs for chopper n zeb was easy
  • davinhalcyon
    85 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I beat the last tier today with hera lead, zeb, kanan, chopper, and biggs. All lvl 74, gear 8. Its not hard folks

And without good mods
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I beat the last tier today with hera lead, zeb, kanan, chopper, and biggs. All lvl 74, gear 8. Its not hard folks

And without good mods

When i ran full phoenix the whole team was alwYS perma stunned had to wiggs then ezra emperor. eFOre stungate happened
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

And without good mods

When i ran full phoenix the whole team was alwYS perma stunned had to wiggs then ezra emperor. eFOre stungate happened

Yeah I had to fight through tons of stuns but aside from that honestly he doesnt hit that hard. So eventually after whittling down both RGs, i took out EP, then vader last
  • Options
    It's been awhile I remember I beat it using:

Lando (L) Biggs, HR Scout, Ackbar, StHan

They were all level 80-85, gear 8-9 and I moved my arena mods to them

• Options
    Lando (L), Leia, Luke, Anbar, k2so. All gear 9. It took me awhile but I finally got it.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with Wedge (L), k2so, Biggs, ackbar and bodhi. They're my secondary team. But I wouldn't throw them in the arena anytime soon. It was pretty easy. Sometimes the AI on the other messes with you.
  • Vendea
    39 posts Member
    Options
    This is a bit of a strange event. I just beat it with Ackbar (L), Leia, SRP, Bistan, and Biggs. Everyone g8 except Ackbar at g7, and everyone level 80 except SRP at 75. Terrible mods on most - mostly only leveled to three, although generally 4 or 5 dots since I had a surplus of those from the last time I went crazy simming health mods. Coming off the Yoda event, it was much harder than I expected - sort of. Once I beat it, only lost Ackbar, I thought it was super easy. So honestly all i can tell you is that it comes down to RNG. Just keep fighting it until everything works out. Concentrate on one RG at a time, then take out Palpatine, then Vader. Good luck to everyone.
  • Options
    Beasthunt wrote: »
    Man this game is frustrating. I've never played a game that constantly dangles the carrot in your face like this one. I'm trying not to be bitter but dang it, I have a good bit of time in the game and have spent money but can't seem to get anywhere.

For example the Emporer event. I've read how easy it is and blah, blah. I've studied what characters people use and I can barely get one RG down in the last tier.

Gear 10- Lando
    Gear 8- STH
    Gear 7- Leia, Ackbar, Biggs.

I've read that others have no issues with this team. I'm getting crushed. Vader wipes out someone in 2 hits. Palpatine non stop hits me with lightening. Do I have to have gear 11 on every character to take both RGs down?

I got a similar problem, my team is almost pemastunned. My best try was with Luke lead, it reduced stuns but not all, I managed to kill the 2 RG and Vader, but only one time, I could never got that far again.
  • Beasthunt
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well here we are. G10, G9, G8 and what I've learned is this game is an exercise in futility.

It reminds me of when a cop pulls you over and taps your FOP sticker before smuggly giving you a ticket.

No matter what you (I) do there is no getting ahead. As my gear gets higher, I get wore results. Palpatine perma stuns, or Vader decides to one shot back to back to back. This is EAs version of the Dead or Alive 3 boss. There is pretty much nothing I can do when they get to hit 6 times in a row then Vader goes on some some sort of roid rage after you get 3 hits in...

I've had Vader and Palpy down to red smidges with me having 3 people left. Palpy stuns....boom, half health then Vader one shots each remaining. 3 hits in a row....lol. Ridiculous.
  • Beasthunt
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Complaining fixes everything. After I wrote this post I got ready for work and decided to run it once more.

I demoloshed them. Thanks for babysitting and giving advice. For those still struggling just keep powering through.
    Post edited by Beasthunt on