Most fun... Favorite team regardless of power

Prev1
KueChael
930 posts Moderator
With the recent Faction passes, we've seen an increase in whole teams.
Regardless of arena power, who is your favorite.

Mine without a doubt is Nihilus lead sith team. Zid, Vader, Dooku and Sith Trooper. The fact that under Nihilus Dooku becomes an invincible noodle wacker is hilarious and fun.

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Imperial Troopers
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Imperial Troopers

Ditto
  • Options
    Same, imperial troopers
  • Nheko
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Althoug my sith team is Zader, Zid, EP, RG & TFP I really enjoy playing with Resistance with FinnZ. They eat Chaze for breakfast.
  • Options
    Rebels. Wiggs, Lando, STH, +1 were so fun a while back.

Let's make Lando great again and give his AOE daze as well. I suppose we'd need to give STH a taunt that can't be debuffed either.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Options
    I think Phoenix Squadron is a lot of fun. Granted they aren't good in PvP but they are a fun team
  • Options
    Bounty hunters, zam popping detonator after detonator is a wonderful feeling
  • Options
    Clones
  • Options
    I love using Krennic in GW, with Thrawn, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, and Tarkin/TFP/Palps.

After I get fourth zeta for FO sqaud I will probably do Thrawn and his lead.
  • Options
    I second Bh team ^^
  • Options
    I like a Nihilus lead team. Doesn't hold as well defensively but it's just such a clean team.
  • Options
    currently for me its the resistance
  • Options
    Just unlocked chaze so I started using an all Rogue 1 squad in GW. Lots of fun even though the damage output is fairly low due to low gear and mods.
  • Options
    Sith squad maul,sid, vader,DN, savage so many red blades
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Options
    I use this team in TAC challenge Finn L, k2,fives, sun fac, and Zeb. It's fun but not powerful by any means.
  • Options
    Something I'd like to try but don't have the toons:

Nute (L), G Spy, Leia, R2, Chirrut/Cassian/??

Basically trying to do something with Nute's leadership stealth synergy and Spy's stealth nuke. Would be fun to watch if it actually worked.
  • Options
    Absolutely love my FO team.
  • Options
    Phoenix Squad
  • Options
    I love my Rogue One team: Jyn, Chaze, Cassian, and K2SO.
  • Options
    Most fun falls to only one team -

zeta Finn resistance team - Finn, Poe, RT, Rey and either RP or R2D2 depending on whether the GW team has an auto taunt or not (the only down side to Res team is if Poe can't place expose on auto taunt and the tm doesn't start rolling fast enough. R2 AoE can fix that, if not I use RP.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Imperial troopers, Tarkin lead or Thrawn lead, I love empire! :)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Zqgj, yoda, Rzdz, aayla and Anakin is my current favorite squad. Come Wednesday replace aayla with GK :blush:
  • Botcher
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Any empire squad with Thrawn lead, are all troopers
  • Options
    zVader, Veers, SnowT, DT and Thrawn is real fun. Even in the Bonusstage the teddybears wasnt able to act once in the last event. :wink:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    zVeers, Thrawn, Stormtrooper, DT, ShT/SnowT until I unlock GK and have a lot more possibilities.
  • Options
    I love my DN lead team. DN, SiT, SA, GK, Rex. Wish there were Sith that do what GK and rex can (or Chaze). Wish I had Thrawn to put in for Rex... Missed the boat on that one.

However... my favorite squad is what my buddy @Gaidal_Cain runs... He runs various squad make ups and leaders that consist of thrawn, dt, Vader, krennic, shore, stormtrooper, tarkin, and others. Whatever he puts out it's a fun fight and unique. And always a challenge.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    zVeers, Thrawn, Stormtrooper, DT, ShT/SnowT until I unlock GK and have a lot more possibilities.

Which do you like better in that 5th spot: Shore or Snow?
  • Options
    Thanks for the shout out @Sacull_Kinslayer !

I still haven't tried your squad since you upped SA's speed. Your squad is a challenge when I go first so I'm a little nervous about trying it when you go first.

To the topic:

Troopers are hella fun to play in raids and in GW.

For the first time tonight it tried this comp and it was a straight up death squad:

zBoba lead, Veers, Storm, Snow, DT

Veers isn't Zeta'd yet so I had to sub zThrawn in for Boba on the later nodes (for the protection recovery) man does his lead synergize with the Troopers!

Lots of fun :)
  • Options
    Jedi all the way! Still a long way off from GK, but maybe someday. Still love my Jedi squad even without him
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    EldMapat wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »

Which do you like better in that 5th spot: Shore or Snow?

For arena, I'm using ShT because of GK and his crit immunity, rendering SnowT less efficient. For GW, I like SnowT until last nodes.