New Ewoks Assault

2Next

Replies

• Xyrex
    47 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Xyrex wrote: »
    The tier I is recomended to level 75 characters, g8. I meet the requisites and I not even close. I think they should update their recomendations.
    Read up on the history of these events. They're intended for level 80 players and originally didn't unlock if you weren't max level, so naturally (and rightfully) people complained about content they couldn't access. So they announced they would lower the entry point, but not make the event easier.

Now, all that said, this is the fourth time (at least) that the event has been active and every time you get the same "This is impossible" posts with the same "No it's not, here's how you do it" replies. Usually that "how you do it" involves using a different team.

So how do you not take the hint after all this time?

This event has changed a lot. People who 3 starred the bonus tier in the past, now can't even do the tier I. People did this event the first times with 5 star toons, level 60, g7, no mods. So stop telling people to 'take the hint' when they change the event doing it way more difficult that when you did it for the first time mate.
  • Options
    Xyrex wrote: »
    This event has changed a lot. People who 3 starred the bonus tier in the past, now can't even do the tier I. People did this event the first times with 5 star toons, level 60, g7, no mods. So stop telling people to 'take the hint' when they change the event doing it way more difficult that when you did it for the first time mate.

Yep buddy, the changing is a fact. Cast aside whatever big talk of game evolution or simple GITGUD spam, there is just a little thing: Get the event discription accurate. Seriously, it's not even gonna effect you big guys. Just tell them newbs don't get in if you can't auto this, how hard is it.