Yoda AI pretty bad

Granted I've only faced him once but I can only assume he masterstrokes first in every match. GS swarm takes him out instantly.

Yoda is probably making waves in the GW front but I don't see him being a power house in arena.

I'll keep monitoring but I think he might be good for climbing ranks but not defending them.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    You should ask @BentWookie how his is performing.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've only auto'd a few battles with Yoda but his AI is rather terrible. In each case, he actually leads with Unstoppable Force, followed by Battle Meditation.

Attack priorities I would like to see his AI use:
    1. If target has < 50% health, use Unstoppable Force when available.
    2. Else If any enemy has at least one positive status effect, use Masterstroke when available.
    3. Else If Yoda currently has any positive status effects, use Battle Meditation when available.
    4. Else use Ataru
  • Options
    Yoda is weak link in PVP
  • Options
    He's fun to play tho, and great in galactic war. Taking poggles offence up and giving it to your entire sqad along with yodas tenacity and foresight is boss. Stunning a player with less than 50 percent life means you can finish off players with higher life meters before they get a turn when that might have not been possible before. He's not meant to put out high amounts of damage, his worth is in figuring out how to use his abilities to add offense up, defense up..etc and especially foresight to your entire sqad.