Give us another squad arena shop character.

Longtab
32 posts Member
Add someone...anyone.

Replies

• Options
    Fulcrum.
  • Options
    One of the ewoks should be coming in say 2 months
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    The characters do need to be rotated in all the shops. I remember that happening a long time ago.
  • Options
    Im down to nute or cup. Please send help.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options

Farm Nute. Separatist rework will come and Nute is most likely to get a capital ship.
  • Options
    Strubz wrote: »

Farm Nute. Separatist rework will come and Nute is most likely to get a capital ship.

Gahh. I reeeeealy dont want to do that. But i will.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    The characters do need to be rotated in all the shops. I remember that happening a long time ago.

Never been rotated only added to, you know how mad some people would get if the guy they are farming gets rotated out
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Or throw some ships in there
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Strubz wrote: »

Gahh. I reeeeealy dont want to do that. But i will.

You should as should everyone. There should be no reason why anyone would be surprised about a Separatist rework or Nute getting a capital ship that counters the insane TM gain of Mace's ship. It may not be the next rework or even the one after that but it is coming. Same with Nightsisters. If you are done farming the various shops of the toons you want, work on the ones you don't care about as much.
  • Options
    Good advice. I'll start farming him under protest. Lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I just start buying credits, at least there's something useful in the arena shop that's always needed.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    They will.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I will say it's a great feeling when you finish starring all of them, but yes, someone new would be pleasant.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    You can purchase shard shop currency with your arena tokens.. :p

But seriously if they add another toon i'll never get CUP to 7* lol
  • Options
    I got CUP to 7* a couple days ago. It is glorious!