Other Event Ideas

Here are some other ideas I had about possible future events.

1. General Grievous: All Droids/Dooku

2. Supreme Leader Snoke: All First Order (AFTER Ep. 8 is released, so we can see what his attacks may be).

3. Jango Fett or Han Solo (regular): Scoundrels

4. Emperor Palpatine: Empire

These are my main ideas, but feel free to comment other ideas below.

Also, if anyone else came up with some of these ideas, let me know, I couldn't find any posts with these ideas.

Replies

• Options
    Know the Jedi Event is only a couple hours old, but I got as far as I'm going to get in it this time around. So I'm wondering what the next event will be.

Do you guys think it'll start almost as soon as this one ends? Will there be similar requirements? Will it give out a new character, or offer a chance at a previous chromium only? Find out next week on Galaxy ooofff Herooooes!!!

But seriously what do you guys think?
  • Options
    Hopefully as soon as this one ends but I'd guess maybe a week between for "prep" . I'd love to see a Nightsister event with Mother talzin as a reward. She could be a true dark side healer.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    The update information in Google Play Store indicated that it would repeat one week a month so I would expect 1 week on , 3 weeks off, repeat.
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Ya, but there are plenty of Jedi whereas there is only five sith/limited amount of other character types I think Kylo ren is down as fo btw...would love to see a sith event tbh but like it would be even more of a struggle than this one
  • Options
    Supposedly the game files have a scoundrel event. But that is from reddit.
  • Options
    If they have another event I think droids could be likely with General Grievous as the prize. Of course this is only speculation.
  • Options
    I have heard scoundrel was data mined as well
  • Options
    Feel that's a good guess as there are enough options for nightsisters, all readily farmable. Unless they go Empire cause Palpatine is already in the game. I think there will be like a day or two between events. Time for a post to be made, but not too much time where people get impatient for something they had a taste of.
  • Options
    Think about it: you can't see the next event, so that means...

JOHN CENA

errm, I mean... HAN SOLO
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Hopefully as soon as this one ends but I'd guess maybe a week between for "prep" . I'd love to see a Nightsister event with Mother talzin as a reward. She could be a true dark side healer.

1+
  • Options
    Hoping so hard for this lol
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Jango Fett for Scoundrel event
    Mother Talzin for Nightsister
    General Grievous for Droid
    Darth Revan for Sith...
  • Options
    Let there be a similar Sith event then.
  • Options
    Scoundrel event....I wonder if anyone would bother to get 5 scoundrels to 7 stars.....how much would that cost I wonder?
  • Options
    Are there even five droid characters? I thought there's only four; 86, 88, HK and magnaguard, who's the fifth?
  • Options
    Are there even five droid characters? I thought there's only four; 86, 88, HK and magnaguard, who's the fifth?

Maybe they count Lobot or geonosians as part of the group?
  • Options
    There is a lot more jedi than other "tribe" like sith, scoundrel or droid. So they can just reduce the prerequisite to 4/3/2.
    Or remove the prerequisite and just allow the tribe to enter the event.
  • Options
    TheJack31 wrote: »

Maybe they count Lobot or geonosians as part of the group?

They could do I suppose, or maybe they'll bring out R2?
  • Options
    For the release of the next movie.... A Resistance/First Order Event!!!

I just need to unlock Finn and my Resistance team would be 7* by the time it releases.... And the character you get too unlock would be Jedi Rey Solo w/ lightsaber!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Also a bunch of Rebels.... Liea, Han, Luke, Biggs...ect.

Get to unlock Rebel Luke Skywalker!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    A mix from 2 groups, so more people have a chance to play...
    Cant pass from round 2 with a 2* kit fisto -.-
  • Options
    Maybe events based on other than heavy farming / grinding as well.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Mother Talzin - Nightsisters
  • Options
    A Rebel Event, there are farmable rebels for a team of five to unlock Rebel Luke w/ lightsaber!

But I am betting a Resistance Event when then next movie comes out... I have Rey, Poe, Resistance Pilot & Resistance Trooper and gonna farm Finn, so by the time the next movie gets here I will have them 7* and ready on day one to unlock... (drum roll)... Jedi Rey Solo w/ Lightsaber!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Scoundrel event....I wonder if anyone would bother to get 5 scoundrels to 7 stars.....how much would that cost I wonder?

We dont know if future character events will require 7* heroes, or have alternate requirements, such as having gained x amount of credits over the course of the game for scoundrels, or killing x amount of jedi with sith characters.

For a droid event having to build the droid with gear then fight it would be interesting.
  • Options
    If they have another event I think droids could be likely with General Grievous as the prize. Of course this is only speculation.

I'm praying for grievous. Love the yoda event, almost have him 5* but I'd put some serious coin into getting gg
  • Options
    Grievous and droids. But we need more Droid toons
  • ChiefTarful
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I think they should include Count Dooku and Geonosians.

I think the First Order event should reward you with Snoke, and if it does eventually, what would he be able to do?

I think that if Snoke is Plagueis, then he should be a healer because Plagueis can create life and prevent death. More importantly, we need dark side healers! :smiley: