Next legendary?

Prev13
So, we've had yoda, thrawn, and palpatine recently. Does that mean R2 is up next? Any ideas when it will be? I seriously want that little dude.

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    It took EP a few months to come back the second time. The only regularly occurring two at this point are yoda and EP.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Jake from State Farm. Definitely a fan favorite.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

What are you wearing "Jake from State Farm"?

• Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My guess is r2 around Halloween and thrawn just after Thanksgiving
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »

Khakis
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options

RandyMarsh wrote: »

Khakis

You guys are hilarious! Lol :joy:

kg2kx.jpg

Lol :lol::wink::mrgreen:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Actually, though, BB-8 could be a cool legendary! Surprised he wasn't released with the other resistance characters.
  • Options
    Actually, though, BB-8 could be a cool legendary! Surprised he wasn't released with the other resistance characters.

He is definitely coming this fall I woul think.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

He is definitely coming this fall I woul think.

Yeah. I think that the developers were still in the "would it be okay to throw in a utility droid?" phase. Now that we have R2, K2 and Chopper, it shouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    They'll do bb8, new FO trooper, general hux, and new trilogy bounty hunter or two, EPVIII chewie, Rey with lighsaber, and quite possible Maz.
    Most importantly will be something in honor of Carrie Fischer, as it was her last star wars film.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    If they keep doing these legendary events, and keep them on a rotation at one per month, eventually it'll take a year to get a character and f you miss them, waiting another year! For example, I imagine r2 will be thrown in on the next rotation after EP is over and when R2 is over, thrawn will coke the next month. So we're already at 4 months. If you miss one character, you got four months of waiting. If they add a lot more to this, then even yoda and EP become incredibly rare. Poor new players. Haha.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    If they keep doing these legendary events, and keep them on a rotation at one per month, eventually it'll take a year to get a character and f you miss them, waiting another year! For example, I imagine r2 will be thrown in on the next rotation after EP is over and when R2 is over, thrawn will coke the next month. So we're already at 4 months. If you miss one character, you got four months of waiting. If they add a lot more to this, then even yoda and EP become incredibly rare. Poor new players. Haha.

It could be that they will have multiple events per month. So EP and Thrawn could be on the same rotation. Yoda and R2. Somethinf like that.
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Options
    it took palpatine 6 months for his first return if im not mistaken
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    So, we've had yoda, thrawn, and palpatine recently. Does that mean R2 is up next? Any ideas when it will be? I seriously want that little dude.

Well he was released in May. 6 months later would be the game anniversary in November. I'm thinking that's when r2 will be available again.
  • Options
    Woof. Guess I'll have to work on my patience skills
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    Woof. Guess I'll have to work on my patience skills

You can say that again! Lol :open_mouth:
  • Options

You know how I know what you like to get into???
  • Options
    I want them r2 shards bro!!!
  • Options

Basic ability, friendly conversation. Removes full turn meter and inflicts stun for one turn. Special ability, teleportation. Teleportation gives all allies foresight and speed up, as well as offense up. It also gives allies 50% turn meter and reduces enemy turn meter by 50%. Leader ability, Like a Good Neighbor. All allies gain 25% evasion, and revive with 20% max health the first time they are defeated in an encounter. Unique ability, Coverage. Any time an ally with State Farm insurance is attacked, they gain defense up and stealth, Jake gains taunt, 100% turn meter, defense up, and retribution.
  • Options

Well, if you have beaten (or tried to beat) t7 R2, you will know that a player can't simply assemble an adequate team in only 4 months unless they dedicate themselves specifically to Rebels and grind hardcore
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »

Basic ability, friendly conversation. Removes full turn meter and inflicts stun for one turn. Special ability, teleportation. Teleportation gives all allies foresight and speed up, as well as offense up. It also gives allies 50% turn meter and reduces enemy turn meter by 50%. Leader ability, Like a Good Neighbor. All allies gain 25% evasion, and revive with 20% max health the first time they are defeated in an encounter. Unique ability, Coverage. Any time an ally with State Farm insurance is attacked, they gain defense up and stealth, Jake gains taunt, 100% turn meter, defense up, and retribution.

Nerf Jake.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

:lol:
  • Options
    What toons did you need for the R2 event? I don't remember.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    What toons did you need for the R2 event? I don't remember.

Empire.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    marauder wrote: »
    Everyone says 6 months, but it was only 4: August to December.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »

I think ppl here have tendencies to add everthing far more longer than it actually was.

That drama lol :D
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

Well, if you have beaten (or tried to beat) t7 R2, you will know that a player can't simply assemble an adequate team in only 4 months unless they dedicate themselves specifically to Rebels and grind hardcore

They can grind infinitely for rebels and they will never be able to unlock R2.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options

Definitely a clone helmet.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Maegor wrote: »

They can grind infinitely for rebels and they will never be able to unlock R2.

@DarkLord7 @Maegor What do u guys mean??? You need empire to unlock r2 not rebels. I'm confused.
  • Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »

Thank you. This bugs me every time too.