Forest Moon Assault Battles

2Next

Replies

• stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Why do they make the recommended level 75 and gear level 8 when it's impossible at level 80 gear 10? I've tried over 20 times everytime with HK47 lvl 80 gear X
    IG88 lvl 80 gear X
    IG 86 lvl 80 gear X
    EP lvl 85 gear X
    Zader lvl 85 gear X

I've gotten it down to just Chirpa in phase 8 and he solod my entire team. This Tier 1. No really Tier ONE. It has me so upset. How do I complete this dread event that I just want to get first time rewards and never touch it again? Please help.

When CG put changes in event I could not pass 4th node on tier one. Some players posted that they managed with imperial troopers team to pass very easy. I farmed Veers and Showtrooper.
    With them is much easier. All 3 tiers managed to 3*.

FOREST MOON TEAM:
    EP(L) 7* 83L G10
    DV 7* 83L G10
    Tarkin 7* 72L G8
    Veers 6* 72L G8
    Snowtrooper 7* 70L G8

EP and DV are in my arena team and have good mods. Others mostly protection and almost no speed. This team for this event have great synergy. Lots of TM and offense. If you look their abilities you would see. If you have them try it.

• Options
    I auto'd all three tiers.
    Lol, but really, I was able to 3 star all 3 with:
    Zader(l) g10 160 speed, palp g11 183 speed, tarkin g9 149 speed no zeta, magma g8 143 speed, and r2 g10 no zeta.

I found that if I focus on killing scouts first(the warriors aren't nearly as bad) in EVERY round, while trying to keep my turn meter ready for the following round, it's all good. If not, I get crushed in tier 1. Other than speed, I keep high potency (above 60-70).
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    You need AoE or tanks.
    I've used Vader (L), EP, Tie F Pilot, Shoretrooper, IG-88 worked for all 3 tiers. Tier 1 & 2 are about the same, Tier 3 is definitely harder (one AoE no longer wipes the whole floor).

Drop HK and IG-86, use Vader or Tarkin lead, perhaps a self-taunt tank.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Why do they make the recommended level 75 and gear level 8 when it's impossible at level 80 gear 10? I've tried over 20 times everytime with HK47 lvl 80 gear X
    IG88 lvl 80 gear X
    IG 86 lvl 80 gear X
    EP lvl 85 gear X
    Zader lvl 85 gear X

I've gotten it down to just Chirpa in phase 8 and he solod my entire team. This Tier 1. No really Tier ONE. It has me so upset. How do I complete this dread event that I just want to get first time rewards and never touch it again? Please help.

I've done this event quite regularly with mostly gear 8 toons. Gear isn't much important since only your toons synergies will help you here.

First rule, ewoks will always be faster and deadlier so you need two things:

1- Don't make them play i.e. ability block and stuns are perfect tools. Perma taunter is a bad idea since the few hits you'll take should not kill your tank, i've found Royal guard perfect here, emergency taunt to save a precious toon and an additional stun is what you need.

2- Most ewoks are squishy as hell so make every single dead ewok a huge TM gain. I won't lie to you, Veers and Snowtrooper are almost mandatory if you're looking for an easy mode.

My team is Palpatine (l) Vader, RG, Veers and Snow. 2 stuns and 3 ability blocks will help you a lot against this annoying ewok elders. Snowtrooper AoE will melt every single wave of deadly ewoks and Palpatine lead will also help you to apply all of this debuffs (also more TM gain will make you as fast as this frenzied furry balls).
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I used EP (L), ig88, Vader, r2d2 and TFP, all level 85, all G11 except for r2d2 G9
    It worked quite well. Sometimes I do all three challenges at first attempt, sometimes no (be careful about turn meter before phase 4). In phase 4 and 8 I usually use r2d2 to expose vader to ewok because he's the one with more protection/health and can recover health with EP leader using the force. Even if he dies during phase 8 is not a big problem. Ah, I also use EP ability to increase attack, expecially in phase 4 in order to kill quite quicky at least one ewok elder
  • Options
    This must've posted twice. Thanks for the tips all. I finally beat tier 1. With above mentioned team.

For those who asled, i had mk4-5 crit dmg crit chance mods on droids and mk4-5 potency on vader and EP. Guess I just need a super rare RNGesus.
  • Xyrex
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Onslow wrote: »
    Xyrex wrote: »
    Probably you need better mods. I did all tiers (bonus tier included) with EP (L), Tarkin, Vader, TFP and RG. All of them level 75, gear 8. My arena team mods help a lot. Also using the special to control turn meter.

What mods do you use? That is my exact team, except mine are all level 85 and gear level 8 or 9. I can't make it past level 4. All my guys have either four or five dot mods maxed out too. It seems I must have the wrong ones though.

5 dots mods, healt and crit chance in Palpatine and TFP, Health in RG, Health and Potency in Tarkin and Vader. Not the best mods for them but my best mods with secondary speed. TFP 226 speed, EP 192, Tarkin 190.

Is very important use the special to reduce the cd of aoe and control the elders, stun or ability block (i found RG very important here, put him Potency in cross).
  • Options
    Pretty sure it doesn't say ANY lvl 75 G8 team can clear it. Just like GW, just because someone can't finish it doesn't mean it's impossible.

One thing that will be the same among all events, good mods make them easy.
  • Options
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    You can mix Droid and Empire for this Event. I just use HK-47, IG-88, R2-D2, Darth Vader and Palpatine. Darth Vader is really good to block ability (like the healing, ressing of the Evok Elder) and Palpatine can Area Stun.

The important thing is that you have good Mods on your team. I never had any problems, ofc I could also take my Battledroid and IG-86, but the other 2 are more fun :-)

I also use a Droid/Empire mix, to a degree: HK-47(L), IG-88, IG-86, R2, and Palps.

Clearly there are different teams that can win, and having good gear + mods are a large key.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    Pretty sure it doesn't say ANY lvl 75 G8 team can clear it. Just like GW, just because someone can't finish it doesn't mean it's impossible.

One thing that will be the same among all events, good mods make them easy.

Good mods did not make it easy. As stated before, i had mk4-5 mods on everyone. All were gear 10 and level 80-85. It was far from easy.