I can not train my characters

now for some time i can not use my credits to train my characters. I have over 15 M in credits but i can only spend 133K credits. If that is done i have to wait for a few days to spend some more. I already send 4 reports on this matter but is keeps on coming back. I see a line on my training bar that blocks me from using more credits. I been asked to post this here, don't see what the use is but i do this as a good nice gamer.
Can some1 help me out here?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Did you run out of training droids?
  • Options
    Training droids are indeed the first thing that come to my mind. Also, you cannot train anyone beyond your own level, I'm assuming you know this but assumptions are the MOAFU so I should mention it.
  • Options
    Definitely check your training droid supply, it sounds like you are short of training droids, which is why you can only level a char a little bit. You get training droids from the heist and from doing ls/Ds and cantina battles, as well as the challenge a few times a week.
  • Options
    well it are my training droids, still need to know where they all went because i had tons of them. But thanks for the tip anyway