Content Update - 7/26/2017 [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    Did anyone see that they mentioned there is an additional row in shipments for gear? The message is in game, what a hidden gem lol
  • Options
    Yep that was the Geonosian rework
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Best part of the update
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    So masterstroke can steal stealth but battle meditation can't distribute it?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I think we should also get Chewy to help take down the AT-ST :)

Very much like that idea!
  • Options
    Did anyone see that they mentioned there is an additional row in shipments for gear? The message is in game, what a hidden gem lol

Yeah i refreshed but its an additional row of crystal gear
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    So masterstroke can steal stealth but battle meditation can't distribute it?

Yes...simple way to prevent some bugs that could occur by applying stealth to taunting allies...just leave it and no problem...
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Wait a minute!!!! They removed Gar and his ship but Ashoka Fulcrum not in shop shard but in shipments?????????
    Thats just mean!
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Gar Saxon and Imperial super Commando were taken out from shard shop but the update post doesn't mention anything about adding Fulcrum to replacement in shard shop, only in shipments. Is this intended?
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Wait a minute!!!! They removed Gar and his ship but Ashoka Fulcrum not in shop shard but in shipments?????????
    Thats just mean!

DOES THIS MEAN NIHILUS IS COMING BACK?!?!
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Fantasty wrote: »
    I cant believe they are actually making Ewoks into a big thing. The faction some people hate.

Fixed

This Game is meant for a vast fan base. One cannot please everyone, so for now let those who love ewoks have their 5 min of glory

5 minutes of glory? I love the Ewoks and they are no better than before, the best one (elder) is now worse . The damage Nerf was insulting. Chirpa's zeta is terrible. Only Scout is any better. The best thing about the update is that I won't be tempted to spend money on the new bears.

Anyone know how Zader change will affect him?
  • Options
    Great update guys, cheers for the continued support!
    Luke Shards is nice for those that didn't jump on the "Luke must be required for commander luke" to unlock. Maybe he will be needed, guess we'll see.
    Heroic Battle sonuds awesome. and I"m all for Artwork updates!
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    What is the reasoning behind the changes to shoretrooper and snowtrooper under Thrawn?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    What is the reasoning behind the changes to shoretrooper and snowtrooper under Thrawn?

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi..."
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Best guess... Because their abilities state reduce CD of this ability not all abilities. It seems it was reducing CD of the maneuvering ability they get with Thrawn lead also.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Gar Saxon and Imperial super Commando were taken out from shard shop but the update post doesn't mention anything about adding Fulcrum to replacement in shard shop, only in shipments. Is this intended?

Ahsoka is making her mosey to the Shard shop, just not with the release.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone looked at the shipments? A lot of pieces are way more expensive now. The MK 7 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator used to be 1250 crystals for 50 salvage (and the rest of hte pieces were really easy to get and everyone has a ton) now it looks like they only sell a fully crafted at 2800....50 Furnace Salvage for 1400... instead of a fully crafted.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Best guess... Because their abilities state reduce CD of this ability not all abilities. It seems it was reducing CD of the maneuvering ability they get with Thrawn lead also.

absolutely_right_zoolander.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    Has anyone looked at the shipments? A lot of pieces are way more expensive now. The MK 7 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator used to be 1250 crystals for 50 salvage (and the rest of hte pieces were really easy to get and everyone has a ton) now it looks like they only sell a fully crafted at 2800....50 Furnace Salvage for 1400... instead of a fully crafted.

Of course they would go and do something like this.
  • Options
    Fantasty wrote: »
    I cant believe they are actually making Ewoks into a big thing. The faction most people hate.

You need ewoks to gain shards for an ewok, makes sense to me. You're not missing out on anything else (except one time mods). Feel free to skip the event if you dont like them
  • Options

Ahsoka is making her mosey to the Shard shop, just not with the release.

What does this mean? Is fulcrum Ashoka available in the same way that gar/isc/gauntlets were available in the shard store recently?
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options

Can still get the salvage pieces for the shield generator. 20 for 500 crystals. Adds up to the 50 for 1250.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

So far the prices seem the same to me but there seems to be more of a variety to the salvage you can buy including smaller increments of gear.

Edit: i have a fully crafted mk 7 scanner available and its still 1400.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Can still get the salvage pieces for the shield generator. 20 for 500 crystals. Adds up to the 50 for 1250.

The only screen shot I saw showed a fully crafted for 2800 (I haven't refreshed and dont intend to).
  • Options
    This encounter pits the intrepid Ewoks against the formidable AT-ST.

The AT-ST has several devastating attacks including:
    • BLASTER CANNON: Deals single target physical damage and inflicts Stagger
    • HEAVY BLASTER VOLLEY: Deals heavy single-target damage and ignores armor
    • INCENDIARY GRENADE: Deals area damage and inflicts Burning
    • CONCUSSION GRENADE: Deals light damage and inflicts Daze

gxGgzXt.gif
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

The only screen shot I saw showed a fully crafted for 2800 (I haven't refreshed and dont intend to).

Yes, there is fully crafted in there too now but obviously not worth it. Buy the salvage 20 at a time.

https://ibb.co/igCKAQ
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options

Yes, there is fully crafted in there too now but obviously not worth it. Buy the salvage 20 at a time.

https://ibb.co/igCKAQ

MK6 Furnace 3500 Crystals.... (1400 for 50 Salvage... omg).
  • Options
    gannnon22 wrote: »

Yeah i refreshed but its an additional row of crystal gear

It is a shame that they don't tweak the character shards in there to increase the chances of people spending crystals on them, for the cheaper ones they should stop the game offering you shards you have already maxed out or at least minimise that to a single slot per refresh, surely sales from seeing shards there would exceed those of people refreshing to try and get them to appear?
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    To celebrate Wickets arrival, we're introducing a brand new type of event, Heroic Battles!
    Heroic Battles will allow players to fight against huge enemies and earn unique rewards in a recurring event.

. . . Raids?