so commander luke will be released at the end of august?

Prev1
Cloud24
206 posts Member
since luke is the next daily farm character i doubt they will release him before?

your thought on that?

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    but hopefully after Territory battles
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    c9VIXYD.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Every time a daily login character is given away, said toon gets a rework. Could CLS be the rework or will the current Luke get a rework AND we get CLS?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    August?
    c3c.png
  • Options
    Every time a daily login character is given away, said toon gets a rework. Could CLS be the rework or will the current Luke get a rework AND we get CLS?

I think that would be interesting and much better than having a gazillion Lukes when it's all said and done.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I really want them to release Wampa along Commander Luke. And AT-AT for Veers. Oooh and Admiral Ozzel and Piett... omg this game will never end...
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if I want them to introduce TBs or CLS within August.
    That would kill the August joke! :s:'(
  • Options
    naa they state it will be august, than it will be end of september again (or when they finally launched AAT), the joke is not meant to go away :)
  • Options
    Most daily login characters do not get reworked. A handful have been.
  • Options
    He's probably the daily log in to encourage the last few people who are still unsure that he needs to be farmed to get commander Luke Skywalker
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yes ... "a few familiar faces" to help him along the way. No doubt, ST Han, Leia, Old Ben and Chewie.

Hopefully they add a Rebel tag to Chewie.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Yes ... "a few familiar faces" to help him along the way. No doubt, ST Han, Leia, Old Ben and Chewie.

He's clone wars chewie for a reason doubt he will be included but maybe a new even less useless chewie?
  • Options

He's clone wars chewie for a reason doubt he will be included but maybe a new even less useless chewie?

For the R2 event, Chewie was still fighting along side the rebels, so I guess it's possible he will be required
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

st han.. we are getting commander luke which is before st han

the one we would need would be han solo
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

I think that would be interesting and much better than having a gazillion Lukes when it's all said and done.

Then it won't be special or hard to get
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Cloud24 wrote: »

ST Han is from episode IV and Commander Luke from episode V
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Reven85
    46 posts Member
    Options

They have been hinting that Luke Will become commander Luke not that he is just going to be a new character I think if it works for Luke they should do it for Rey in December
  • Options
    Reven85 wrote: »

They have been hinting that Luke Will become commander Luke not that he is just going to be a new character I think if it works for Luke they should do it for Rey in December

Where have they hinted that?
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't August mean October in this game?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    It needs to be like next week. People are growing weary waiting on new content. If it comes the last week of August, people will have their pitchforks out on this forum.
  • Options
    August 2018 was 2017 mentioned ; )
  • Options
    Cloud24 wrote: »

Son, did you watch the movies?
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »

Almost every single one if not all have.
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo, Tarkin, Chirpa, Veers all got one. I think the others were new characters the last months
  • Options
    Hopefully we ll get some info within the next couple of days. Event list, Luke's journey, and territory battles. One more day till august.
  • Options
    Before making the August joke again and again, and using the AAT release delay as concrete proof, can we all just take a moment to remember that the AAT was supposed to be released and leveled to work with those ultra-crazy mods that were released earlier. The entire community blew up and rage-quit, gave bad reviews, reversed charges, etc. until the team corrected the "Mod-gate." As a result, the AAT had to be overhauled and re-tested, causing the delay.
    I'm not exactly sticking up for anyone here, and could very well happen with something else crazy (i.e. Ship mods/gear) that could screw up Territory Battles and delay it, to which I can only hope the team has learned their lessons. But let's not lose perspective.
  • Options

Literally about 10% of login heroes were accompanied with reworks... You are delusional.
  • Options

Literally about 10% of login heroes were accompanied with reworks... You are delusional.

Except new characters at the time they were daily login character, all were reworked. This last year alone, we're talking about Chirpa, Tarkin, Veers, Kylo Ren, Finn, Boba Fett and Wedge : all got a rework when they were featured as login char.
    Those that did not have a rework when featured as daily login (Pao, Chopper, Bistan, TFP, Scarif) were new characters.
    For characters more than a year ago, I don't remember any update/rework or if they already existed, but the game was barely six months old, so it doesn't really count. I'm sure Magmatrooper was new when featured as login, Dengar too.
  • Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    Chirpa didn't get a rework, just slight tweak

But he came with a faction pass
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
This discussion has been closed.