so commander luke will be released at the end of august?

2Next

Replies

• Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully not the 26-30th. I'm in the mountains with no connection then.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »
    Most daily login characters do not get reworked. A handful have been.

Almost every single one if not all have.

Literally about 10% of login heroes were accompanied with reworks... You are delusional.

Except new characters at the time they were daily login character, all were reworked. This last year alone, we're talking about Chirpa, Tarkin, Veers, Kylo Ren, Finn, Boba Fett and Wedge : all got a rework when they were featured as login char.
    Those that did not have a rework when featured as daily login (Pao, Chopper, Bistan, TFP, Scarif) were new characters.
    For characters more than a year ago, I don't remember any update/rework or if they already existed, but the game was barely six months old, so it doesn't really count. I'm sure Magmatrooper was new when featured as login, Dengar too.

JKA is another who was login and got reworked.

I think Bodhi was login with no rework, just a new release.

Was Poe Dameron a login after his rework too?
  • Options
    http://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/monthly-characters-for-the-daily-login/

Appears to me that every monthly login characters since March 2016 has been a new toon or a rework (big or small). Except maybe Jawa in April '16?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Yes ... "a few familiar faces" to help him along the way. No doubt, ST Han, Leia, Old Ben and Chewie.

Hopefully they add a Rebel tag to Chewie.
    He's clone wars chewie for a reason doubt he will be included but maybe a new even less useless chewie?

At the very least then Clone Wars Chewie needs a republic tag. Kashyyk was part of the republic and Yoda had good relations with the Wookiees.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    To answer the OP's question - yes, Commander Luke will be released at the end of AUgust, giving those a chance to farm him up, including the daily login shards.

Not to mention - every new toon of value is released at the end of the month - including Thrawn and most recently Wicket.

A toon as anticipated as a new Luke will hold off to build the hype all month long - just think of the packs in store - all that revenue driven by suspense of the playerbase - its easy money.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Yes ... "a few familiar faces" to help him along the way. No doubt, ST Han, Leia, Old Ben and Chewie.

He's clone wars chewie for a reason doubt he will be included but maybe a new even less useless chewie?

At the very least then Clone Wars Chewie needs a republic tag. Kashyyk was part of the republic and Yoda had good relations with the Wookiees.

Umm Chewie does have a republic tag
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Literally about 10% of login heroes were accompanied with reworks... You are delusional.

Except new characters at the time they were daily login character, all were reworked. This last year alone, we're talking about Chirpa, Tarkin, Veers, Kylo Ren, Finn, Boba Fett and Wedge : all got a rework when they were featured as login char.
    Those that did not have a rework when featured as daily login (Pao, Chopper, Bistan, TFP, Scarif) were new characters.
    For characters more than a year ago, I don't remember any update/rework or if they already existed, but the game was barely six months old, so it doesn't really count. I'm sure Magmatrooper was new when featured as login, Dengar too.

I do not see them reworking FB Luke in regard to the release of a better Luke - no one cares about FB Luke and making him a requirement to get a version of Luke that everyone wants makes him valuable - why waste time in old versions when the new is out.

It's like getting Microsoft to update Windows 95 when Windows 98 came out.
  • Options

I do not see them reworking FB Luke in regard to the release of a better Luke - no one cares about FB Luke and making him a requirement to get a version of Luke that everyone wants makes him valuable - why waste time in old versions when the new is out.

Put the tenacity down in his basic (no zeta!!), daze in his special (no zeta!!). make his leadership relevant.. like 60% tenacity, gain 20% tm when resist negative effect (it's okay to zeta in this). Unique : luke always crit if he have negative effects (zeta is okay)

It will looks like u use windows 10 ultimate in old school computer that don't use lcd monitor.. nicee! :smiley:
  • Options

Windows 98 was an update to windows 95.

We don't know what they'll do, for all we know CLS is a rework of FBL. The more likely thing is he is not and CLS is a brand new toon; but it's pure speculation at this point.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

Does he?!! So he does!!!!

Ventress can have her sith tag then when the re-work separatists.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

Does he?!! So he does!!!!

Ventress can have her sith tag then when the re-work separatists.

Yeah it happened shortly after they added Galactic Republic to to game. At first it was just a faction you could select in game, but none of the toons had if. Then they updated the game a day or two later and added the tag to the toons. CUP has it too.
This discussion has been closed.