Countering One's Counter

CK_3030
177 posts Member
B2 countering off of a counter shouldn't be permitted.

It's one thing if I willingly run the risk of not directly attacking B2 when I have a choice but it's another thing when I get attacked, which leads to my guy countering, which then leads to B2 countering... thus allowing them two hits in one turn without even using a special calling for an assist.

Maybe it's just me, though I'm sure others will agree (and of course those who won't), but I don't think it's right that we should be penalized for an attack that we have no control over when one of our toons counters.

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    He doesn't counter he just gains 100% tm cause of his unique
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

You know what he means. I agree from the perspective of me using B2. It doesn't seem right that a counter is countered.
  • Options
    EmeraldZx wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »

You know what he means. I agree from the perspective of me using B2. It doesn't seem right that a counter is countered.

its not a counter though, thats just how he works though
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/b2-super-battle-droid/ability/relentless-barrage
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not a counter, it's just tm gain, the same as Biggs or Rex lead.
  • Demunchild
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    That may be just how b2 biggs and others who gain tm work but the actual point of a counter war between toons shouldn't be happening. It is just as annoying as getting assists when the main person misses...how does that still work he missed shouldnt be all oh ill hit him too cause thats just WAI..also goes for bariss' heal on basic...why does her heal go off if she kitten wiffs by a mile? A miss should not trigger a proced skill thats not how procing a skill works at all.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to character feedback for you.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107