Sweet R2-D2 is back already!!!

Prev13
Awesome that he is back so soon! Thanks devs!!!!! love it :)

Replies

• Options
    Aug 3rd according to new event list.
  • Options
    Where did you see that?
  • Options
    where are you seeing this?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Cardiff0 wrote: »

The Event info post right <<HERE>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Is it just me that feels like they did this because they're going to delay the release of territory battles or something and it's their way of distracting us/saying sorry? Then again not complaining I need that 7* r2
  • Options

you the woman!! TY
  • Options
    Was the original R2 event described as very rare?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon -- are the flash battles the same Luke Skywalker flash battles we had back in May, or are they going to be different?
  • Options
    Well good that they are finally doing something to help out the Light Side.
  • Options

thank you for R2! cant wait for august the redactedth
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Is it just me that feels like they did this because they're going to delay the release of territory battles or something and it's their way of distracting us/saying sorry? Then again not complaining I need that 7* r2
    They haven't promised us TB in this month, only Luke's journey
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options

Can't really delay something that doesn't have a release date. All they've said on territory battles is "in the coming months."
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Can't really delay something that doesn't have a release date. All they've said on territory battles is "in the coming months."

Yeah ok fair point I was wrong for assuming I guess I was just really hoping haha
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options

It's just you. They never said TB would be August. They did say Luke was August. And they also said we need his friends. So they're probably just trying to throw people without 7* R2 a bone.
  • Options

I think it's great. Plus Luke journey event is listed so we know that's coming too. And I guarantee thrawn is back next month as well :) I'm happy with august so far!!! Awesome job and no doubt will get the announcement we been waiting for soon. Patience
  • Options
    Plus may be a hint r2 is needed for Luke. ...just saying
  • Options
    Nice for everyone that r2 is coming back so quickly. @CG_Kozispoon Any solid info on TB or Hero's Journey coming soon? [Redacted] doesn't exactly satisfy our Commander Luke itch, and there has been nary a tidbit of info about TB's in a good while.

9wdGm.gif
  • Options

This
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing.
  • Options

he will definitely be needed for luke, they are giving everyone a chance to get him before his event starts
  • Options
    AlexTheG wrote: »
    Was the original R2 event described as very rare?

2 months = VERY RARE
  • DABYX
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Brilliant news. Been making an empire team to unlock R2. Hopefully get him at 5* at least.
  • crzydroid
    7342 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thinking R2 will meet a requirement for Commander Luke. Hope Thrawn doesn't come back sooner and mess up my time line for Phoenix...
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Thinking R2 will meet a requirement for Commander Luke. Hope Thrawn doesn't come back sooner and mess up my time line for Phoenix...

Thrawn will be back next month I bet.
  • Options
    2 days notice, that's really sound, thanks for not short changing people @kozispoon
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Thrawn will be back next month I bet.

I'm betting on this, too. Luckily I started farming Phoenix hard and will have Thrawn 7 stars this time around.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    2 days notice, that's really sound, thanks for not short changing people @kozispoon

You had over 2 months to farm empire for this. Stop crying cause your not ready. 99 percent are happy it's back so soon. I been ready for awhile.
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options

You actually had 3 months. It's a Legendary event. All Legendary events repeat.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Yasssss