[Mega]Content Update 8/2 [Hot Fix] & Commander Luke Skywalker Intro

Replies

• Options
    ... is the new (commander Luke) the end of this journey? Or is it going on further. I haven't been on forums much lately and a little lost trying to catch up
  • BigBP
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Once that rework hits, I feel bad for New Players who'll attempt unlocking him in a few months time. Discuss.
  • Options
    You mean because the rebels your empire team has to face will be updated? Based on past reworks (Boba, Savage, ewoks) it seems the AI toons that were in the original challenge/event didn't get the same update. Imagine the Forest Moon event with reworked Ewoks? It would have been EVEN MORE of a nightmare!
  • Options
    Amadeo220 wrote: »
    "We are going to release Commander Luke in a totally new way"
    Translation: It's actually the exact same way we have done the last 3 legendary characters with an even MORE limited character pool!

And with even less time to get them farmed up :lol:
  • Options
    Will the Commander Luke Skywalker event be repeatable?

Also is this the best team to handle the Tier 7 Daring Droid Event: Tarken(L), Royal Guard, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Veers?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Garebel wrote: »
    Will the Commander Luke Skywalker event be repeatable?

Every other event has been so this one should follow suit.
    If not CLS would follow the release cadence and become farmable (very unlikely)
    Also is this the best team to handle the Tier 7 Daring Droid Event: Tarken(L), Royal Guard, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, and Veers?

Thats a good team, gear and mods are what make it. and dont be afraid to do it multiple times. RNG can really swing the battle in your favor.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Django702 wrote: »
    You mean because the rebels your empire team has to face will be updated? Based on past reworks (Boba, Savage, ewoks) it seems the AI toons that were in the original challenge/event didn't get the same update. Imagine the Forest Moon event with reworked Ewoks? It would have been EVEN MORE of a nightmare!
    The Ewok Elder NPCs were updated, as a matter of fact. When using one of its resses (I forget which), the ressed ewok would get a bonus attack.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Garebel
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Thats a good team, gear and mods are what make it. and dont be afraid to do it multiple times. RNG can really swing the battle in your favor.

Mod-wise, Vader has no mods, while everyone else on the team does. Tarken has a full set of Potency Mods(1 of which is maxed), while RG has a full, maxed set of Health Mods, and both Palpatine and Veers have a full set of non-maxed Health Mods.

Gear-wise, RG and Vader are Tier IX, Tarken and Palpatine are Tier VIII, and Veers is Tier VII, though He'll be Tier VIII, soonish.
  • Jug
    1 posts Member
    Options
    how to farm old ben in 2 week? im not even unlock them.
    In addition, should i choose tarkin leader ability instead of vader ability?
  • Options
    Q61Ztno.png
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    GBBPub6.gif
  • Options
    Yes we can! We did it twice ;)
  • Options
    we.jpg
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Dheys19 wrote: »
    Yoda should be the 5th character, not r2d2, but since many people have Yoda that means less packs to sell.
    i am fed up with the blatant money grabbing in this game that has only gotten worse over time. Time to look for a new game. New players or anyone of thinking of picking this game up should do themselves and look elsewhere.

Yoda wasn't in ANH
  • Options
    I don't have a cool meme or gif but yes we can!!!!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Yoda should be the 5th character, not r2d2, but since many people have Yoda that means less packs to sell.
    i am fed up with the blatant money grabbing in this game that has only gotten worse over time. Time to look for a new game. New players or anyone of thinking of picking this game up should do themselves and look elsewhere.

Pretty sure yoda will be required for when Luke becomes a Jedi Master. Like the guy above posted yoda wasn't in A New Hope.
  • Options

Couple of things. First, cinematically and storyline wise, r2 makes perfect sense. Yoda does not. Second, this is a product. Companies make products to sell for money. Finally, this game is extremely forgiving for ftp. There are many mobile games that lock ftp into a place where they never get the cool characters. CS will return. You could get him at that time. You don't have to get the newest shiny toy the moment it's available.
  • Options
    Then quit
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    giphy.gif

#ftw
  • Options

Pretty sure yoda will be required for when Luke becomes a Jedi Master. Like the guy above posted yoda wasn't in A New Hope.

I'm not sure if Yoda will be required unless they give him a rebel tag so that he works with CLS, Hoth Leia and Hoth Han.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda?

It wouldn't even occur to me to put a character from Empire Strikes Back into an event built around A New Hope. I understand that someone who has Yoda but not R2 would want to participate in a film-specific event, but Yoda wasn't in Episode IV.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

I'm not sure if Yoda will be required unless they give him a rebel tag so that he works with CLS, Hoth Leia and Hoth Han.

Anyone have contact with Luke should given rebel tag :flushed:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Especially Vader. After all, he killed the Emperor.
  • Options

Emphysema Vader confirmed! Rebel tag. First special- strained breathing
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »

Emphysema Vader confirmed! Rebel tag. First special- strained breathing

lol. Second special - tell you're sister...
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Mod-wise, Vader has no mods, while everyone else on the team does. Tarken has a full set of Potency Mods(1 of which is maxed), while RG has a full, maxed set of Health Mods, and both Palpatine and Veers have a full set of non-maxed Health Mods.

Gear-wise, RG and Vader are Tier IX, Tarken and Palpatine are Tier VIII, and Veers is Tier VII, though He'll be Tier VIII, soonish.

Well, I posted this so I can get opinions on how to improve my Empire Team. Can y'all tell me them, please?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

Vader rebelled against the Jedi, then rebelled against rebelling. He's a Rebel².
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Who wants to guess how many cuffs syringes carbantis and stun guns this guy will need