End of July to pre 8/2 hotfix feedback

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. The developers deserve a lot of praise. Ewok pass and AT-ST event was incredible. We demanded for a 5th ewok, and ended up with 7. Awesome job!
  • Options
    They've had enough reworks, release the TB. The vast majority of us want something new and interesting to do with toons and not just another way to solo rancor or put big numbers up in HAAT.

+1000 Especially because "rework" now means "nerf toons you already have to try and get you to buy all the newly released toons from the same faction."
  • Options
    Yes i know just like to know iftheses too
    This is not in no way a complaint but a shout out for the new goodies recently added ewoks ect... However what about those left behind toons like lobot ugh night sis's and the other not so usefull toons? I dont have any i have listed up to 7* or high gear lvls since it wouldnt help my roster. Devs will we ever get an odd toon out rework? You guys got alot going on with the new modes and toons i understand. I just havnt seen any comments on the gg lobot ns ect reworks. They have been around since the start . But they really dont add anything or help with all the nes toons to choose from. Just wondering from the devs if they will give those toons a chance to shine one day. Farm boy luke mob e cup need serious help.
    But hey cheers for all the good content . No complaints here.
    Just like to have more good.

Lobot can rot, there must be some bad rebels too.

GG needs a rework.

Nightsisters are (ugh) getting a rework.

Why does Lobot need to rot for? He should rock! He was supposed to be for droids i like to see him rock. Maybe others that have him at 7* like to see that too. He wasnt a rebel in the ot so the rebel tag i care less about.
  • Options
    Cloud24 wrote: »
    caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bane srs....

Cad definently needs a rework.
  • Options
    They've had enough reworks, release the TB. The vast majority of us want something new and interesting to do with toons and not just another way to solo rancor or put big numbers up in HAAT.

Im for all new content. My post is just asking if the ikd toons will get a pass.
  • Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    I'd have to say thank you for letting players unlock new characters pretty easy lately. All except Thrawn has been pretty good

Yes Thrawn was hard but, I like that it was. Nothing wrong with a challenge here and there. Makes owning Thrawn all the better!
  • Options
    There is a force gather around luke when a mysterious fight happens?
    Will he defeat lord Vader to become Jedi Luke
  • Options
    :o Oh my god
  • Options

+1000 Especially because "rework" now means "nerf toons you already have to try and get you to buy all the newly released toons from the same faction."

Could be a cycle of boost n nerf. If it changes the game up and gives new metas i welcome it. But what you stated doesmt hold true on all of the toons. I just like to see the gen 1 toons that been left behind be brought back to the forfront or at least be useful in gw or something .
  • Options
    Was that the commander Luke event, why is that redacted.
  • Options
    because we dont know the dates like thrawn
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    They always do that. They'll announce the dates within the next week
  • Options
    If I remember correctly the last redacted date fit between the dates below and after it. Could be coincidence, oversight creating the notes, or an intended subtle hint.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly the last redacted date fit between the dates below and after it. Could be coincidence, oversight creating the notes, or an intended subtle hint.

IIRC you're correct. If so, Luke next week. Maybe on the 10th perhaps...
  • Options
    End of the month
  • Options
    It's retracted because they want you to scramble and panic a day before the event when they reveal exactly what you need to do. They think this makes people who never spend money on these games suddenly spend a lot of money
  • Options
    I mean if we go by the thread, everything is put in chronological order, the event is between 6th and 12th of August, so it is possible that it will be released then.
  • Options
    REDACTED
    starts: Redacted
    ends: Redacted
    notes: Redacted

this was what they sent us for thrawn...
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    It's retracted because they want you to scramble and panic a day before the event when they reveal exactly what you need to do. They think this makes people who never spend money on these games suddenly spend a lot of money

very cynical opinion...

They have done announcements like this via the in-game messaging... The redacted or scrambled details like a urgent military message.. for dramatic effect to create some mystery and excitement.

I don't mind this, appreciate to some degree, adds some spirit and fun into a game where one can get lost in the min/max details of stats and squeezing the 1% instead of enjoying the game and having fun.

Though ultimately you are not wrong, in the past if you were not prepared and were not able to succeed you could miss out and be fighting an uphill battle. Palp is a good example, if you didn't have the squad, you were fighting up hill to counter him compared to people that were able to get him (for what ever reason).

People fear falling behind like that and will freakout and spend.

Though I will say recently CG has done quite a bit better (or my roster has become bigger) where missing out completely is rare (I got 5* thrawn easily and DN was pretty easy to unlock, both very usable at <7*).

So I think worrying about completing everything is less of a urgent matter these days.

• Options
    Like other people have said, if it's between the other scheduled events, my guess is 10th august. We tend to get most new content on Thursdays so it would make sense
  • System
    246 posts EA Administrator
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: [Mega]Content Update 8/2 [Hot Fix] & Commander Luke Skywalker Intro.