End of July to pre 8/2 hotfix feedback

Prev1
System
246 posts EA Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Mega]Content Update 8/2 [Hot Fix] & Commander Luke Skywalker Intro.

Replies

• Options
    Just a quick thank you to all the devs for all your hard work, I love all the anticipation on what's to come and especially the slew of events recently.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    +1 This!

hNPrqvz.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    The slew of events, the increased rewards on those events, the way they are making them both challenging to long timers, and accessible to new players, the way they are communicating more about what's happening. It's really been an upswing. Also can't forget 100% mod drop rate, and 3x50 energy refreshes!
  • Options
    And thanks for telling us exactly what we will need for the events well beforehand.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    We try.
    Oh my gosh, do we try.
    He-Man-Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.jpg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hahahah nice!
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sooo surprised AT-ST event wasn't dedicated to few whales who managed to open enough packs by the time the event started ;)
    It's really fun and shown everyone what these fuzzy little buggers are capable of.
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    AT-ST event was awesome! Felt like a one man raid - looking forward to more of these
  • Options
    I usually dont buy event refreshes, but this time i did.
    Nice pricing.
  • Options
    AT-ST was amazing, definitely worth at least 1 or 2 refreshes as well. Love the animation. Thanks so much
  • Options
    I usually dont buy event refreshes, but this time i did.
    Nice pricing.
    Yea pricing was good this time around. Especially compared to the ground assault.
  • PadmeSkywalker
    271 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you, devs. The ATST event is really fun. I loved how thematic it is. The artwork is also lovely.
  • Options
    +1!
  • Options
    This is not in no way a complaint but a shout out for the new goodies recently added ewoks ect... However what about those left behind toons like lobot ugh night sis's and the other not so usefull toons? I dont have any i have listed up to 7* or high gear lvls since it wouldnt help my roster. Devs will we ever get an odd toon out rework? You guys got alot going on with the new modes and toons i understand. I just havnt seen any comments on the gg lobot ns ect reworks. They have been around since the start . But they really dont add anything or help with all the nes toons to choose from. Just wondering from the devs if they will give those toons a chance to shine one day. Farm boy luke mob e cup need serious help.
    But hey cheers for all the good content . No complaints here.
    Just like to have more good.
  • Options
    This is not in no way a complaint but a shout out for the new goodies recently added ewoks ect... However what about those left behind toons like lobot ugh night sis's and the other not so usefull toons? I dont have any i have listed up to 7* or high gear lvls since it wouldnt help my roster. Devs will we ever get an odd toon out rework? You guys got alot going on with the new modes and toons i understand. I just havnt seen any comments on the gg lobot ns ect reworks. They have been around since the start . But they really dont add anything or help with all the nes toons to choose from. Just wondering from the devs if they will give those toons a chance to shine one day. Farm boy luke mob e cup need serious help.
    But hey cheers for all the good content . No complaints here.
    Just like to have more good.

Lobot can rot, there must be some bad rebels too.

GG needs a rework.

Nightsisters are (ugh) getting a rework.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Options
    They literally reworked ewoks with the bonus additions to expand the furballs, they added Thrawn to the empire along with Troopers rework and Tarkin rework, the only time they havent reworked was Phoenix squad as before that was the sith rework...

All of which contain individual great toons and faction synergies due to reworks.

These faction reworks do not contain all the toons from that faction but more the ones needing help, since farmboy is the monthly and hoth leia, han and luke incoming, there is a good chance that they'll rework them. If not then theyll just have to wait because they can't fix everything at once whilst releasing new content.
  • Options
    They've had enough reworks, release the TB. The vast majority of us want something new and interesting to do with toons and not just another way to solo rancor or put big numbers up in HAAT.
  • Options
    They've had enough reworks, release the TB. The vast majority of us want something new and interesting to do with toons and not just another way to solo rancor or put big numbers up in HAAT.

Yes! More content...not more toons
  • Options
    August.
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bane srs....
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    +1. The increased communication from the devs, and the new events actually being exciting to play with refreshing rewards demonstrates that they have been listening to the community, and are really improving the game.
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options
    the ATST event was very well done. you got to use some new characters, explore their new kits and synergy, it wasnt bang your head on the table difficult, it wasnt put it on auto easy either.

nice balance in an event
  • Options
    I loved the AT-ST Event.

It didn't have any lag, it's movement was clean, the background was awesome, it was a decent challenge, and 5A Health Mod was a good reward.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    At st was awesome!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I'll echo the sentiments above - very good event. I'm eager to see more of these types of events. Got a double-digit speed secondary mod from it, so I'm doubly happy about it :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I am not an Ewok fan at all - but love the new Ewok toons and their events, especially with the ATST was absolutely superb! You guys actually make me want to farm Ewoks!

Great job again to the Dev Team - looking forward tot he new territory battles and continuing Luke's story next month!
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    I am not an Ewok fan at all - but love the new Ewok toons and their events, especially with the ATST was absolutely superb! You guys actually make me want to farm Ewoks!

Great job again to the Dev Team - looking forward tot he new territory battles and continuing Luke's story next month!

A friend of mine just started the game, and he wrecks everything and everyone with the free wicket he got through the marquee event. :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    +1 Good stuff recently.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*