Star Wars Galaxy of Darth Sidious

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I actually once saw Lumi and JC try and save a character with back to back heals.

Obviously a bug, and not something that is easy to do, but I have seen it enough to the point where I never run Sid's AOE in hopes I can get the AI to waste a heal.

wouldn't call it a bug, per se, it is just that the AI isn't sophisticated enough to recognize the heal immunity debuff and strategize around it.

this is just an example of smart player being better than the AI.

• Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    I'm glad Sid is on most teams. I'd much rather face him than a Poggle/droid team, a Phasma stun team or a high dmg team of 86/GS/Rey/FOTP

Me too.
  • Options
    Im ok with sidious to be honest because he is supposed to be the strongest dark character ingame likewise yoda. I think the real issue is EA working on getting the hot fixes out for the debuff bug and the dot not being fatal bug and maybe we can see our teams doing what there supposed to!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Simple factbof being the most used char automatically makes him OP. If any other char provided more advantages, he'd be replaced immediately. Since Jedis have all been auto-buffed by meta changes, he is even more OP (relative to other chars).

HOWEVER ...please don't nerf anyone else. Not all characters need to be average, run-of-the-mill guys. Let the OP char find OP counters and keave Sid aline (I disn't even use Sid if you ask me). Jut let char be....
  • Options
    Simple factbof being the most used char automatically makes him OP.
    That's not true. You repeat it often but it is a flawed argument. That would be true if all characters were equammy easy to obtain. Put Old Ben in Arena Shipmemts and Sid as chromium only rsre drop, and you will see s llt more Old Ben, and a lot less Sidious.
  • Options
    I never have issues with him, but I'm probably one of the few on my ladder running a Barriss lead. Her lead helps take the sting out of his attack and her ability makes the heal block far less useful. So much so that I usually actually leave him until last.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I can certainly relate to him being pretty much everywhere, which is getting boring. I wouldn't say he's OP though. As many others have pointed out in here. In Galactic Wars I always target him first, due to healing immunity screwing up my long-term viability.

A tip to OP: try and get several toons that counter attack. With two-three of them, you will take Sid down to red directly after the first AOE.
  • Options
    Sidious is an above average character that is a PITA for jedis with his evade, but otherwise not problematic, especially with his 0 potency.
  • Options
    you need a assasin that like a one shot killer. go for ig 86 immediately. because he is easily farmable. after that sidious wont be a trouble for you anymore. beside that there are another ways for handle him. but this is require gamer brain.
  • Options
    I love him, and IMO there should be that one character that is a super utility. he doesn't break the game like Poe did. he's perfect
  • Options
    I love it when I face Sid and Vader teams, they layer on the debuffs like a seven layer salad then my ackbar gets a turn, oh sorry its over for you ladies B)