Character Strategy: Han Solo

Replies

  • Guess consensus is this will be awesome. Guess I'll gear him now. Lol!

    This is based solely on your reactions.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Easily the rework Im most excited for! :smiley:

    I'm caught between this and old Ben's...
  • Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn

    It happens every time he uses the ability, but will not happen if he is called in to assist.

    Ah, this makes sense now.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    So basically, even turns that he counter attacks, he'll attack twice. It's when characters hit multiple times, like Rey, Where the "first time" matters
  • Darksouls2020
    368 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So can he one shot REX, Sith Assassin, Chirrut? Under Wedge Leade with R2 or Bobba Lead?

  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Guess consensus is this will be awesome. Guess I'll gear him now. Lol!

    This is based solely on your reactions.

    He's a beast of an attacker. To be fair, he is still very weak defensively. Low health, low protection, etc. But easily made up for in his crazy attack power.
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    So basically, even turns that he counter attacks, he'll attack twice. It's when characters hit multiple times, like Rey, Where the "first time" matters

    Only if he didn't use his basic attack. If he used a special then yes
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Irresitable stun? What if he hits a unique zeta'd Jyn?
  • EmeraldZx wrote: »
    Irresitable stun? What if he hits a unique zeta'd Jyn?

    Nothing
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Moderator
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    Unless he used a special
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    He will double tap on counterattacks. Each turn includes opponents turns. It doesn't say until his next turn
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Any ideas of some great raid combinations?
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    Do we know this for a fact? The wording does not say "Han's turn"

    I would think the devs would be very careful about the distinction between any turn versus a specific toon's turn after the whole Nute Gunray/Jawa incident.
  • Will his first turn stun go through tenacity up? For example, Baze in a group with Cassian starts with Tenacity Up. Raid Han decides to attack Baze - is he stunned or nah?
  • Will his first turn stun go through tenacity up? For example, Baze in a group with Cassian starts with Tenacity Up. Raid Han decides to attack Baze - is he stunned or nah?

    Stunned
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Will his first turn stun go through tenacity up? For example, Baze in a group with Cassian starts with Tenacity Up. Raid Han decides to attack Baze - is he stunned or nah?

    Stunned
    Stunned, agreed. It can't be resisted (ten up)
  • Back to spending money. Excellent job.
  • Thanks for giving him exactly what he needed. You guys are on fire with these reworks.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Moderator
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    He will double tap on counterattacks. Each turn includes opponents turns. It doesn't say until his next turn
    If they meant any turn instead of Han's turn, then there'd be absolutely no point to state it. They'd just say he always double-taps.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • @CG_Kozispoon Are the youtubers now allowed to post videos of these reworks in action?
  • This is great. IMO raid characters should be some of the most op characters because of how much work it takes to unlock them.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Moderator
    Ender22 wrote: »
    So basically, even turns that he counter attacks, he'll attack twice. It's when characters hit multiple times, like Rey, Where the "first time" matters
    Unless I'm mistaken, multiple hit characters never get multiple counterattacks coming back at them, unless they hit multiple targets.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    He will double tap on counterattacks. Each turn includes opponents turns. It doesn't say until his next turn
    If they meant any turn instead of Han's turn, then there'd be absolutely no point to state it. They'd just say he always double-taps.

    It's not any turn instead of Han's, it's any turn including Han's.

    The reason for specification is against opponents that hit multiple times, like Rey. So against them, he would counterattack as many times as they hit him, but he'll only get 1 extra hit instead of as many extra hits that he counterattacks
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    So basically, even turns that he counter attacks, he'll attack twice. It's when characters hit multiple times, like Rey, Where the "first time" matters
    Unless I'm mistaken, multiple hit characters never get multiple counterattacks coming back at them, unless they hit multiple targets.

    Do you mean like say Leia hits K2 3 times K2 will only counter once or?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    So basically, even turns that he counter attacks, he'll attack twice. It's when characters hit multiple times, like Rey, Where the "first time" matters
    Unless I'm mistaken, multiple hit characters never get multiple counterattacks coming back at them, unless they hit multiple targets.

    They do, ever run Boba Fett? In GW I've had some nasty counterattacks from 5's, 2 hits with Boba, 4 return hits from 5's (slow)
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    He will double tap on counterattacks. Each turn includes opponents turns. It doesn't say until his next turn
    If they meant any turn instead of Han's turn, then there'd be absolutely no point to state it. They'd just say he always double-taps.

    It's not any turn instead of Han's, it's any turn including Han's.

    The reason for specification is against opponents that hit multiple times, like Rey. So against them, he would counterattack as many times as they hit him, but he'll only get 1 extra hit instead of as many extra hits that he counterattacks

    The reason that they specify that is to show that his bonus attack will not also trigger more bonus attacks. The wording definitely suggests he will double tap on a counter.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    I think he do his basic attacking twice, and if someone calls him to assist or he counterattacks before his next turn, he wont attack twice
    But if he does a spcial skill, and someone calls him or counters he'll attack twice
    This the entire fight
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Swordd wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

    Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?

    50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

    So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?

    Only the first time he uses his basic

    Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
    Which basically means that he won't double tap on counterattacks or assists.

    He will double tap on counterattacks. Each turn includes opponents turns. It doesn't say until his next turn
    If they meant any turn instead of Han's turn, then there'd be absolutely no point to state it. They'd just say he always double-taps.

    Well, I don't think they have every used the word "double tap," so I think they would say something like "after the first attack, attacks again doing 50% less damage." Which is exactly what they said.

    You are stating your conclusion (that the wording does not mean "Han always double-taps") as support for your conclusion.
Sign In or Register to comment.