Day two of not spending. Denerf Poe or else!

Prev13
XCOM
250 posts Member
edited February 2016
This is day two of 0 dollars on the game (was doing about 50-100 before per day in anticipation of Yoda event.)

Urging you guys to go FTP, until they stop devaluing our investment.

Btw, guessing they'll be blocking my account after this. Although they stayed quiet and didn't even warn at this point. Just deleted threads.

freedom of speech and free press should be allowed ( and no this doesn't qualify as "fighting words" a legal exception to freedom of speech...)

edited.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    Man games need balancing chill
  • Options
    I still get POEWN'd by poe teams. I see no change at all.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Have him at 7* and still most definitely use him. I don't see much difference Excpet the game is a lot more accurate now. I feel bad for droid teams now though they ruined them :(
  • Options
    Poe teams are delicious now.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poe teams are delicious now.
    Exactly... I wish replies like that would be highlighted so people realize how bad it has become. You guys are freely admitting it.

By the way, this isn't just about Poe anymore... It's about all characters ... Barris, FOTF, full droid team!!! etc. Every character that got butchered along the way because of some squicky wheels

• Options
    They're easier to beat now, I guess the meta changes now
  • Options
    I love the title 'Denerf Poe or else!'

What the craic are you going to do about it eh? March down to EA Towers and cry because you feel cheated? For every person who cries 'no more money!' There'll be 4 more waiting with credit cards in hand.

Rather than crying like a little girl, adapt, move with the meta as it changes, like they do in Pokemon if anyone has played Smogon rules.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ULEjxZc.png

He does not need unnerfing. And your communism reference is a little less mellow dramatic than **** references.
  • Options
    It's just a game... My prescription for you, sunlight!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    If Poe is so nerfed, why do all the top teams on my shard keep using him?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    If Poe is so nerfed, why do all the top teams on my shard keep using him?

And if FOTP is so nerfed why are those guys up there in my pic not using Leia instead?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I think poe should be nerfed. He has not been yet.
  • ByzantineByron
    150 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Agree with @Qeltar

I don't use Poe, I use Barriss, Lumi, Sid, QGJ and Dooku and the only thing holding me back from Top 100 is extra stars, which I'm working on.

There are now ways around Poe, he's no longer meta defining and we should all be thankful for that.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Asic wrote: »
    I think poe should be nerfed. He has not been yet.

Um, they've nerfed him enough.. You can actually use Han now though, and that is awesome (with Ackbar lead)
  • Options
    "Or else!" Jeez I hate living in an overpriveleged generation.
  • Knightmare1985
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    "Or else!" Jeez I hate living in an overpriveleged generation.

^This! when I saw 'or else' I just had to throw in a troll comment. or else.... xD just ban the fool that thinks he's so entitled
  • Options
    Not how freedom of speech works, and yeah fixing Poe and deleting threads is the same as communism. Fine if your upset and don't want to spend your own money, but don't act like a great injustice has been done to the people and we need to band together against the forces of CG. Just stop playing the game.
  • Options
    Watch out OP! Don't criticize or you'll end up with BARS over your Avatar like me!

I had two threads deleted as well. Was given absolutely no explanation
  • Options
    Who makes threats over a game.... We're all here for fun cmon
  • Options
    Poe is still working fine for me. No complains... FOTP was sick, bugged, now he is OK.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Poe not nerfed. Maybe slightly adjusted down. Nerf presumes he is ineffective. If that were the case we wouldn't see him in most top arena squads still.

Bariss is a clear example of this. Now arena MIA.
  • Options
    XCOM wrote: »
    This is day two of 0 dollars on the game (was doing about 50-100 before per day in anticipation of Yoda event.)

EA exec 1: "Comrades, our revenue is down almost 50-100 dollars PER DAY! We can't stay in business if this keeps up!"

Exec 2: "Quick! Give XCOM whatever he wants! He found our one weakness!"

Exec 3: "Is it possible we can catch him on the 'fighting words' clause without getting in trouble for- wait, no. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, never mind. "
  • Options
    Please refer to this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/12218/friendly-reminder-on-forum-guidelines#latest

Also editing Title and parts of post that are not relevant to the game.

FashionFett.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    I read the whole thing yesterday. Replies were irrelevant. Thread itself definitely served a cause. It may not been relevant to you , but my $740 dollars in a month are hurting... Thnx a bunch. So, if you want to keep catering to FTP, only logical answer - "can't beat them, join them." Will try not to waste any more of your time.
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Man, the hate is really starting to spill out on the forums.

BTW, Poe at max gear and 7* is still very usable, and doesn't require an Ackbar to make him viable. Yeah, they should probably give him his Tenacity back and buff his health but beyond that, he's fine. If anything, the meter reduction is still OP (but not game-breakingly so anymore)

Same thing with FOTP. He still does massive amounts of damage, but he's an actual glass cannon now. I've had him at 7* for forever, but I never relied on him because he was very obviously bugged to the point of being unbalanced. If you didn't recognize this WAAAAYYYY back when and realize he was going to eventually have less health and not attack 3-4X in a row...well, life is hard but sometimes you make it harder for yourself.
    XCOM wrote: »
    I read the whole thing yesterday. Replies were irrelevant. Thread itself definitely served a cause. It may not been relevant to you , but my $740 dollars in a month are hurting... Thnx a bunch. So, if you want to keep catering to FTP, only logical answer - "can't beat them, join them." Will try not to waste any more of your time.

And honestly, if anything about this patch was a slap in the face to whales, it's the shard shop. Balances happen. Automatically taking hundreds of pieces of currency and essentially giving nothing back? That's the developer making a money grab.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    Man, the hate is really starting to spill out on the forums.
    It would be nice if we even could understand what was being hated.
    They made an overall change to how speed works. The actual changes to Poe were minimal, he simply no longer gets a benefit that he never should have gotten before: being able to go faster than 161 and 153 characters because of an arithmetic rounding issue.
    Yes, he is less powerful than he was. No, he is not useless. Yes, anyone who couldn't see some sort of adjustment coming to Poe was not being realistic -- they nerfed Barriss (much more!) for far less impact on the game than Poe was having.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    So I'm a paralegal when I'm not a video game nerd....which is rarely ever...but anyway. I don't know where to start.

First, your "investment" isn't yours. It's CG and EAs lol. They have to right to change or remove or add anything they want. You agreed to this to play. The rest of your argument is invalid after that point.

But, throwing out threats could be considered fighting words. If I walk up on you and say give me your wallet or else...Well yeah, that could be considered fighting words, but you have that whole fear for your safety...it gets messy.

That being said, check out the law on coercion and blackmail and bribery lol. If you don't do what I say, I'm going to do this! Crimes need two elements, the bad act and the bad intent. You are promoting this. I guess they could go for slander as well. Defamation since you are calling them communists.

Oh and finally, trying to inspire others to commit these crimes is conspiracy.....

I don't know, maybe your state is different but there are no crimes here but you are really close to a few if you believe this games has scammed you.

Go get some fresh air, it's gonna be ok.
  • Options
    @XCOM You haven't spent money on this game for two days? That's like freaking unheard of man!

Someone give this guy a medal! No, a Nobel prize!
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Classic overreaction Poe is still fast and pretty good. Quite whining I hope they never denerf Poe, it makes the game interesting.
  • Options
    For a free character he is pretty good. I can tell you that when CG gave free characters in HODA they were for beginners. I'm surprised that they would give away characters that are usable for both low and high level players.
This discussion has been closed.