ROTJ Luke - Heroes Journey

13Next

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    I fear there will be an event requiring Comm Luke, Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, Hoth Scout, Hoth Soldier. Anyone been farming scout/soldier?

If we're heading towards ROTJ then gimme a Jabba faction. That's where the money is.......

Never tried to farm either of the Hoth Bros but have them both over 4 stars. Guessing their shards accumulated over time from a combination of bronziums, GW, and whatever events. Mine as well start farming them now for TB at the very least.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    I fear there will be an event requiring Comm Luke, Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, Hoth Scout, Hoth Soldier. Anyone been farming scout/soldier?

If we're heading towards ROTJ then gimme a Jabba faction. That's where the money is.......

Never tried to farm either of the Hoth Bros but have them both over 4 stars. Guessing their shards accumulated over time from a combination of bronziums, GW, and whatever events. Mine as well start farming them now for TB at the very least.

Likewise mine are 4* without actually farming them. Scout (or is it soldier?) is in Cantina store, but the other one is limited to a single node. That's a long farm.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Why do you think we will need Rebels?
    How many rebels do you need for R2?
    Maybe in august 2018 you need 8* G12 imperial toons like Deathstar-Vader or something like Jabba?
    Jabba will be a big toon, that needs 2 slots ...
    Or maybe ROTJ-Luke has to be activated through a terretory-battle ... or a ship-raid against deathstar ...
    Or you need C3PO which has to be activated with a puzzle-game in which you have to assamble C3PO with a level 90 Bespin-Chewie ...

I hope EA is more innovative and surprises us.
  • Level_Padawan
    225 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hermit Yoda will definitely be a prerequisite.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Wont hermit yodalle be one, although he is dead in ROTJ, so maybe not.
  • Options
    Revi wrote: »

Correction: He dies* in ROTJ, he's not dead
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    ROTJ Luke should require Hoth Han and Leia, hermit yoda, CLS and R2. We will likely have 4-9 months to get those characters built. But you'd better be in a good guild. Top guilds will unlock him first, so there will be few in the game.
    Plus I don't think ROTJ Luke will have a leader ability.
  • Options
    About the 3rd iteration of the same toon is when the game jumps the shark.

anigif_enhanced-7211-1452037015-16.gif
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Revi wrote: »

Correction: He dies* in ROTJ, he's not dead

You will require toons from Empire Strikes Back most likely, just like CLS from ESB requires A New Hope characters
  • Bananakirby
    22 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    0 huh? Like that one time that didn't happen when Lando went on top of the millennium falcon and caught injured Luke from the bottom of cloud city? Or when things got steamy right afterwards?
    tumblr_o1isup5z6z1qke3two2_500.gif
    Im dying :D
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure they do the same thing with JKL they did with CLS as far is needing his friends to unlock him. It's possible they do and we'd need Hermit Yoda, Lando, ROLO, CHS & Rebel Chewy. But they could make it Vader, Boba, Stormtrooper, Veers & Snowtrooper. Or if they want to by pass ESB (since that's basically what TB is) and go straight to ROTJ they may be ready for ships raids at this point were the raid boss is the Death Star II and you get JKL shards. In any case I can't wait to use JKL, CLS and Exiled Luke.
  • Options
    I do not.think raid han will be involved simply because it doesn't fit EA's money making format
  • Options
    It wont be Raid Han because they want ESB toons and Captain Han Solo is specific to that movie, same with CLS, Hermit Yoda and Officer Leia.

So the fifth one is either C3P0, Chewie or R2 but since R2 has been used and C3P0 got turnt to scrap, I suspect Chewie this time.
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    After witnessing the powerhouse CLS I'm excited to see how awesome RotJ Luke will be. He'll probably be even better than CLS.

Start farming RotJ toons now just incase we need them for his unlock. Best to be prepared than not to be. You never know what toons we may need to unlock him. Might even need Gammarian Gaurd lol.
  • Options
    After witnessing the powerhouse CLS I'm excited to see how awesome RotJ Luke will be. He'll probably be even better than CLS.

Start farming RotJ toons now just incase we need them for his unlock. Best to be prepared than not to be. You never know what toons we may need to unlock him. Might even need Gammarian Gaurd lol.

Excited to have a signature/OP toon covering both Jedi and Rebel tags honestly (I hope)
  • JTM48
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I think we're all thinking too small by limiting it to 5 toons for ROTJ Luke. If we only need certain toons for certain parts it could end up being even 10 toons.
    CLS
    Hoth Han
    Hoth Leia
    Hermit Yoda
    R2
    OT Chewie
    Lando
    Lobot
    Ugnaught
    C3PO

Of course for C3PO we will need (5) 7* ewoks. Chewbacca will require Raid Han and Grand Master Yoda, and maybe 3 other toons....or maybe bounty hunters / scoundrels.

The heroes journey will be long and treacherous.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Lobot is a strong contender too.

Why? Just because he is in The Empire Strikes Back?

Luke has absolutely no communication or dealing with Lobot to ever make anyone think that he will be a part of Luke's continued journey. Even Lando (as he is currently in-game) is a longshot.

If there will be a jabba sequence - maybe a Palace Guard Lando or even Leia in Bounty Hunter Disguise - but not Lobot.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    They'd need to make a new Yoda first. The Yoda in game is Grandmaster Yoda from eps 1-3.

lol. What do you want...crazy puppet yoda? :)

Hermit yoda was datamined last year. Though my speculation is Luke by himself. No support toons or team to help. Would be pretty awesome.

It has been announced that Hermit Yoda will also be a prize toon released through the Territory Battles.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Kissycat wrote: »
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    They'd need to make a new Yoda first. The Yoda in game is Grandmaster Yoda from eps 1-3.

lol. What do you want...crazy puppet yoda? :)

Hermit yoda was datamined last year. Though my speculation is Luke by himself. No support toons or team to help. Would be pretty awesome.

It has been announced that Hermit Yoda will also be a prize toon released through the Territory Battles.

That comment was made before they released that information.
  • Options
    Lando needs his Nein Nunb
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    I believe that based on how you needed to go through Ep 4 to get Ep 5 Luke, these will be the toons required:
    CLS
    ROLO
    Captain Solo
    Hermit Yoda
    R2 (again)
    Lando
    Just my thoughts, and then to unlock Hermit/Master Luke you will likely need something like this:
    Jedi Knight Luke (RoTJ Luke)
    Endor Leia
    Endor Han
    R2 (yet again)
    General Calrissian (Possible Release)
    Darth Vader (Cuz Vader killed Palpatine)

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Solo, Officer Leia, and Hermit Yoda are obvious

I'm hoping the 5th is Real Chewy

Lando makes no sense at all. He has zero interactions with Luke in the entire OT. He'd make more sense as a requirement for Carbonite Han

0 huh? Like that one time that didn't happen when Lando went on top of the millennium falcon and caught injured Luke from the bottom of cloud city? Or when things got steamy right afterwards?
    tumblr_o1isup5z6z1qke3two2_500.gif

Oh my god! I've seen TESB literally hundreds of times and never caught Landos "gentle touch" on Luke before - that's really weird.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

I've said the same thing. Likely a Skiff Guard disguise version of Lando and Boussh disguise or slave costume Leia too!

But I'd wager that the next Luke event will require captain Han, ROLO and hermit yoda for sure!.