Anyone else glad a lot of people won't be unlocking CLS this time around

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Unless you didn't play the Phoenix flash events, I don't see how you couldn't unlock him in a f2p way. You should've had all Phoenix toons on 3* and 15 shards, with Chopper being at 3* and 20 shards. This means that you needed 80 shards for each. You had double drops in the Cantina for Hera and Ezra, the others were in fairly easy place to farm, with the exception of Sabine. But you didn't really need her, as you could use Chopper who is in the Cantina Store and with the double drops which you should've used for Hera and Ezra, you should have collected enough currency to get him to at least 4* and ~40 shards.

And 4 stars wouldn't have unlocked thrawn. Congrats you answered your own question.

No I didn't, what I found out, is that you cannot read.
    Where did I mention anything about 4*? "With the cantina energy from the double drops you could get chopper at 4* and ~40 shards" is what I said. The double drops lasted 2 days. You had at the very least 6 more days, to collect 25 more shards for him. Even if you didn't do a cantina refresh you still would've gotten him. How do I know that? Quite simple actually, it's because that's how I unlocked him. Now stop acting like an all knowing smart a, and understand that you're in the wrong here.

You can't accuse someone of not being able to read when I very clearly stated I maxed out the phoenix events. I partook in all the double drops with horrible drop rates and I said I ended up having to spend money, on refeshes and shipment purchases. My commentary was on long time players being able to do it f2p. With the amount of threads made about it, this isn't an arguable thing.
  • Options
    We all know who was in charge of the ewok and thrawn events...
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    And yes I'm well on track on getting him. Just waiting to see if I can do it with G11 Leia, STH, and R2 and G10 Ben and Luke.
    Do you honestly think you won't be able to unlock him at g10/11?
  • usArmyJedi
    351 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We all know who was in charge of the ewok and thrawn events
  • Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    And yes I'm well on track on getting him. Just waiting to see if I can do it with G11 Leia, STH, and R2 and G10 Ben and Luke.
    Do you honestly think you won't be able to unlock him at g10/11?

This is supposed to be an event tougher than any other so if he doesn't have all 5 maxed it's a possibility. That's my biggest concern honestly. Don't want to waste my furnaces on these guys
  • Options
    The Canadian devil from South Park
  • Options
    This post just makes you sound really selfish and unpleasant.
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    This post just makes you sound really selfish and unpleasant.

If everyone had it that what would be so special about it? A lot of people play this game more than just casually
  • Options
    I unlocked Thrawn at 5* entirely FtP.

It was a headache, to be honest. If I'd had 3 more days I probably still wouldn't have come close to getting 6*, but it would have been much less of a headache. But yes, I did it. So I know it was possible.

In fact, I can't remember which one(s), but there were one or two of the original Phoenix unlock events that I didn't finish, so one or two of my toons started out 2* + 15/25 instead of 3* + 15/30. Still, I managed it.

As for Luke's event, if I can't unlock with a g11 leia, and g9 everyone else, I won't be unlocking CLS. I mean, maybe I'll get a couple others to g10, but I'm working on empire-only gear to get my 7* r2 (have r2 at 6* now). I probably won't get Vader's Mk5 Droid caller in time, so he'll likely be stuck at g9, but I know others that have gotten 7* r2 with all g8/g9 toons and I'll be better than that.

Only after I 7* r2 sometime in the next couple days (I need 2 shards of Magma and I'm waiting to triple-GW on Tuesday night/wednesday for guild activity) will I turn focus to gear for for my 6* OB, and the 7* rest of my team. Leia is the only one with high gear right now.

I'd love to get CLS, and I'm finishing off OB and R2 so that I can, but the point of a game is fun, and if I have to beat my head against the wall for gear, I'll just wait til next time.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that at least half of the player base will unlock him.

You probably won't see him in every team for another month after his release because plenty of people will be short on gear. Then he will pop up in every team. That's the way of the game