Droids are ruined.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Wonderwyrm wrote: »
    Here's my question.

I'm also building a Droid team, I have 6* 86, 4*88, 4*hk, 4*pog, 5* poe.

Is it worth giving up on poe and hk? I have a 5* qgj, and 6* gs that I could throw in there instead. Who would I use as leader?

Droids are slow. I wouldn't recommend replacing HK as leader. QGJ brings nothing to the table. He's squishy as any of the others and he'll be fighting alone, all your droids moving too late to support him. Recommend you stick to your team.
  • Options
    Thanks dude!
  • Options
    Wonderwyrm wrote: »
    Here's my question.

I'm also building a Droid team, I have 6* 86, 4*88, 4*hk, 4*pog, 5* poe.

Is it worth giving up on poe and hk? I have a 5* qgj, and 6* gs that I could throw in there instead. Who would I use as leader?

I would use GS inmedistly, over Poe. I havent tested yet, but I think QGJ over Poggle is a good idea.
    Leaders are HK or Poggle, depending who you play
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So the thing is that it is easy to systematically pick off a Poe droid team. So they drop 30 points per day in a competitive server.

But even still on offense
    My droid team today
    V5i1CZe.jpg
  • Options
    Got first too with the standard droid squad.
    There is also this bug going on when you kill of hk47 with DOTs and after he revives you cant do anything.
    Game just continues but the buttons disappear, autoplay wont work cant do anything. So that's actually an advantage for a droid team on defense :p
  • Options
    Got first too with the standard droid squad.
    There is also this bug going on when you kill of hk47 with DOTs and after he revives you cant do anything.
    Game just continues but the buttons disappear, autoplay wont work cant do anything. So that's actually an advantage for a droid team on defense :p

This was already fixed.
  • Options
    What does qgj bring to the team though? Seems like all he does is call an assist?

Seems to me like the standard team is still viable regardless of poe nerf or not. Or switch poe with gs seems to be the other route