Hermit Yoda

Prev13
Needs to ride on lukes shoulders anytime they are in battle together. that is all

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Well Palpatine didn't just sit in a chair and laugh everyone to death, so...
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    In actual fact there is a data mine that shows the development of hermit yoda in the game. The same datamine also showed Wicket, Paploo and R2 (to name a few) before they were even released.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ive been wondering what faction Hermit Yoda will be? knowing this game and the other characters coming out at the same time it will be rebel but you think he will still have a jedi tag? In the old movies we dont ever see Yoda wield a lightsaber I believe. But at the same time he is training luke to be a jedi so he should still have the tag right?
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm thinking hermit yoda is a lot like Bodhi Rook. Except his basic will make others fight. And he'll be slow.
  • Options
    Would be cool to have a unique that works like a secondary lead
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Would be cool to have a unique that works like a secondary lead

You mean like r2?
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Ive been wondering what faction Hermit Yoda will be? knowing this game and the other characters coming out at the same time it will be rebel but you think he will still have a jedi tag? In the old movies we dont ever see Yoda wield a lightsaber I believe. But at the same time he is training luke to be a jedi so he should still have the tag right?

He'll be a jedi. You dont need a lightsaber to be one.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Yoda special abilities

yoda%2Bfood.gif

tumblr_inline_o0v2rt5qUb1qgp297_500.gif

• Options
    I imagine he'll wield very powerful force abilities, and likely be a strong support. He's a bit old to be dancing around with a saber. I think he'll be a Jedi for sure, but not a rebel which some are thinking he might be.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Hermit Yoda special abilities

yoda%2Bfood.gif

tumblr_inline_o0v2rt5qUb1qgp297_500.gif

Thats hilarious, hes like a true troll. Hopefully his skills reflect this
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Mine! Mine!
    4 turn cooldown
    Remove all buffs from enemies and redistribute them to allies. This cannot be resisted.
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Stack crit damage and crit chance for "Pokes with a stick" special.

Edit.
  • LiamTheWise
    366 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    "judge me by my size do you" special: throws x-wings at enemies
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    Mine! Mine!
    4 turn cooldown
    Remove all buffs from enemies and redistribute them to allies. This cannot be resisted.

This needs to happen
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    Mine! Mine!
    4 turn cooldown

I like that :joy:
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options

The first time we get introduced to Yoda in TESB, he is introduced by Obi Wan as "the Jedi master who instructed me."
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    They said he will be unique compared to other characters, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even have a traditional damage-dealing basic attack, he could be entirely support.
  • Options

^^^this. Something similar to the Executrix special. Start it off with a 7 turn cooldown and make it deal silly amounts of damage to all enemies. Then run him with ShoreT and Chaze.
  • Options
    Hermit Yoda will set an opening to bring in C3P0 if he doesnt attack
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

I'd like that to be one of his zetas :#
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

The Jedi order was gone, and he was training Luke, a Rebel, to have force abilities that would help him as a Rebel. He clearly aided the Rebelion by training Luke, so I see only one tag that he could possibly need. You know what it is.

Sarcasm over.
  • Options
    YES! And luke rips off his shirt at the start of the battle and Yoda jumps up
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

Hope he sings his seagulls song
  • Options
    Noataq wrote: »
    They said he will be unique compared to other characters, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even have a traditional damage-dealing basic attack, he could be entirely support.

I'm expecting him to be similar to the jawa who doesn't have an actual attack.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

I'd like that to be one of his zetas :#

12 turn cool down leading in automatics victory with a special that can reduce cooldown?
  • Options

I don't think he was carrying grenades, which is regrettable. What do you propose he uses as a basic?
  • Hakoda
    70 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    I'm thinking hermit yoda is a lot like Bodhi Rook. Except his basic will make others fight. And he'll be slow.

Hermit Yoda was still a Jedi Master.
  • Options

I don't think he was carrying grenades, which is regrettable. What do you propose he uses as a basic?

I'm just saying it'll be similar. Maybe a call to assist basic with support and buff specials
  • Options
    He'll be green.