Hermit Yoda

Replies

• Options
    Noataq wrote: »
    They said he will be unique compared to other characters, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even have a traditional damage-dealing basic attack, he could be entirely support.

I'm expecting him to be similar to the jawa who doesn't have an actual attack.

I don't think he was carrying grenades, which is regrettable. What do you propose he uses as a basic?

I'm just saying it'll be similar. Maybe a call to assist basic with support and buff specials

That would be better than the Yoda we have. I was so disappointed when he pulled out a lightsaber in clones. Totally incompatible with the wise elder from the OT.
  • Options
    Only What You Take With You: Put new Self-inflicted debuff on target enemy, causing all damage from that enemy's attacks to reflect back on itself for two turns.
    Go Pens!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    guidaki wrote: »

Nice share!

I had it in a video I posted ages ago, but did not want to hunt for it - this certainly saves me the bother, lol

Thanks @guidaki
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Xetal wrote: »
    Mine! Mine!
    4 turn cooldown
    Remove all buffs from enemies and redistribute them to allies. This cannot be resisted.

This needs to happen

As his basic though :)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    "judge me by my size do you" special: throws x-wings at enemies
    Starts on 20 turn cooldown. Instakill to all Empire units. Does 60% Bonus damage to all other characters and ignores Defense.

Has a unique that reduces his cooldown for 1 each time CLS attacks (with CLS's Counter Attack this means more cooldown reductions).
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Ive been wondering what faction Hermit Yoda will be? knowing this game and the other characters coming out at the same time it will be rebel but you think he will still have a jedi tag? In the old movies we dont ever see Yoda wield a lightsaber I believe. But at the same time he is training luke to be a jedi so he should still have the tag right?

The Jedi order was gone, and he was training Luke, a Rebel, to have force abilities that would help him as a Rebel. He clearly aided the Rebelion by training Luke, so I see only one tag that he could possibly need. You know what it is.

Sarcasm over.

Unlike Old Ben (who should have a rebel tag in this game) he did not leave his planet of solitude to actively aid the rebellion, unlike Old Ben.

He was a Jedi Master and trained another force user in the ways of the jedi only - so he should only get a jedi tag.

Although he does not have a lightsaber, neither does EP.

I hope that Yoda will have amazing force abilities that will act as excellent support to his team, such as cleanse, foresight, heal, maybe even an aerial remove buff from opposing team - like Baze.

I believe he should also have some sort of synergy with CLS
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Ive been wondering what faction Hermit Yoda will be? knowing this game and the other characters coming out at the same time it will be rebel but you think he will still have a jedi tag? In the old movies we dont ever see Yoda wield a lightsaber I believe. But at the same time he is training luke to be a jedi so he should still have the tag right?

The Jedi order was gone, and he was training Luke, a Rebel, to have force abilities that would help him as a Rebel. He clearly aided the Rebelion by training Luke, so I see only one tag that he could possibly need. You know what it is.

Sarcasm over.

Unlike Old Ben (who should have a rebel tag in this game) he did not leave his planet of solitude to actively aid the rebellion, unlike Old Ben.

He was a Jedi Master and trained another force user in the ways of the jedi only - so he should only get a jedi tag.

I hope that Yoda will have amazing force abilities that will act as excellent support to his team, such as cleanse, foresight, heal, maybe even an aerial remove buff from opposing team - like Baze.

You saw the part where I said I was being sarcastic right?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »

Sarcasm over.

You saw the part where I said I was being sarcastic right?

Ya - but there are others who would hop on that band wagon and start a petition for Rebel Hermit Yoda, lol
  • Options
    i think he'll use stick on basic, and we all know how hard sticks hit in this game looking @ you Rey,Churitt.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Pls no lightsaber
  • Options
    If he wields a stick instead of a lightsaber, he'll obviously be OP.
  • Options
    His basic attack should be "mine mine mine!" 10 hits with a stick
  • Options
    He'll be green.

Can confirm
  • Options
    Basic similar to Hera's ability- someone else attacks
  • Options
    Special ability on Dagobah map:

Lifts X-Wing out of swamp for insta-kill. Then does that little laugh.
  • Options
    All I ask is that he gets his corn snake
  • Options
    The mine mine mine attack would be amazeballs
  • Options
    He'll be a Jedi, Support with Tank health/protection. He'll give Jedi an AOE cleanser & probably have abilities/uniques that'll buff allies but he won't hit much harder then Barris.
  • Options
    i think he'll use stick on basic, and we all know how hard sticks hit in this game looking @ you Rey,Churitt.

I think that too
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    He'll be green.

:O
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    If hermit Yoda has a lightsaber I will quit this game.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Scobby7373773
    62 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yoda in Episode II & III : Old as dirt, fake hobbles around with a cane and throws down with Dooku and Palpatine..... wow, thats great!

Yoda in Episode VI : Hobbles around with a cane... oh, obviously he's too old to fight.

???? I know we all lived with assumption for years Yoda couldn't fight because of how he acted in Episode VI but that turned out to not be the case. Time to let it go; he can go street anytime he wants. He's Yoda.

Edit: Typo ("to" instead of "too"... I am reliquishing my spelling snob license.)
  • Options
    I don't think he will have any attacks, purely buffs / debuffs / maybe call allies to attack and maybe a taunt. When he dies he grants massive bonuses to team.
    Wouldn't be suprised if he had an Over powered leader ability either

This would kind of fall under the comment that he won't play like any toon in the game at the moment.
  • Options

How can you be a hermit and be in a faction?
  • Options
    I don't care what faction he is. Just as long as he gets his corn snake
  • Options
    I don't care what faction he is. Just as long as he gets his corn snake

No corn snake, Seagulls gonna peck him inna head.
  • Options
    Yoda in Episode II & III : Old as dirt, fake hobbles around with a cane and throws down with Dooku and Palpatine..... wow, thats great!

Yoda in Episode VI : Hobbles around with a cane... oh, obviously he's too old to fight.

???? I know we all lived with assumption for years Yoda couldn't fight because of how he acted in Episode VI but that turned out to not be the case. Time to let it go; he can go street anytime he wants. He's Yoda.

Edit: Typo ("to" instead of "too"... I am reliquishing my spelling snob license.)

Episode V
  • Options
    Noataq wrote: »
    They said he will be unique compared to other characters, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even have a traditional damage-dealing basic attack, he could be entirely support.

This is what I want for Jabba. Instead of attacking he just tells teammates to do it for him
  • Options
    I want one of his abilities to be called "that log had a child"
  • Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »
    I want one of his abilities to be called "that log had a child"

That is the line of the day! If the Devs do this, I will 7* CUP or anyone else out of respect to the game.