The Galactic Rebel Players Discussion

2Next

Replies

• artax
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Any of you Rebel guys come up against Gk(L), Zarris, R2, Thrawn, Nihilus. I find my rebels struggle against zarris.
  • Options
    artax wrote: »
    Any of you Rebel guys come up against Gk(L), Zarris, R2, Thrawn, Nihilus. I find my rebels struggle against zarris.

That's the hard rebel counter even with ATF - We have a sea of CLS great teams with multiple zetas, and zSolo, Leia, you name it - our board is all in. And a guy with that team can just camp in the top 10 tucked in that wall of CLS as the other CLS are avoiding him.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    artax wrote: »

That's the hard rebel counter even with ATF - We have a sea of CLS great teams with multiple zetas, and zSolo, Leia, you name it - our board is all in. And a guy with that team can just camp in the top 10 tucked in that wall of CLS as the other CLS are avoiding him.

I use the same comp mostly because my rebels not up to par and easily beat the best of the cls comps mostly without losing a toon. I see my toons healing at times when they get hit lol
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I've been running CLS (L), GK, R2, Leia & Fulcrum lately and it's pretty darn good...

Here's a video of it in action if anyone is interested :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h58XtED3rgM